Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
More negative commentsā€¦ And the ā€œor youā€™ll have to get a jobā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€

IMG_6946.png
Please god, donā€™t let this woman still be making pack lunches and air fryer dinners at 50. Ela will be in college and Seagull will still be making her cheese and cucumber sandwiches šŸ˜‚

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Please god, donā€™t let this woman still be making pack lunches and air fryer dinners at 50. Ela will be in college and Seagull will still be making her cheese and cucumber sandwiches šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s like she genuinely believes sheā€™ll still be doing this until retirement šŸ¤£ Deluded bintā€¦ She better hope the pharmacies take her back as a locum when this TikTok bubble is over

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Itā€™s like she genuinely believes sheā€™ll still be doing this until retirement šŸ¤£ Deluded bintā€¦ She better hope the pharmacies take her back as a locum when this TikTok bubble is over
The thing is about of pharmacies have closed down or merged not many jobs available in pharmacy. I can hear her knocking on the DWP doors, as who in the right mind employ her, everyday she makes herself look a complete tit.

Also hairy chippy tits how the hell he has kept his job moaning every night about it, showing no regard for health and safety by filming himself at work, in which that has stopped and his lunch time packed lunch come done with me se

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Iā€™ve seen pigs eat with better manners.
Christ on a bike them faces she is pulling that is totally a food fetish and disgusting šŸ¤®

Mar 2, 2024
What a bunch of freaks just sitting at the dinner table filming themselves eating and mooing. How sad can you get? I bet Hairy Daddy will start having sex with the food the way heā€™s carrying on. Losers and freaks. Like something out of the film ā€œWrong Turnā€.
"It's alright we can edit" she says

Why didn't they edit this trash then

Mar 2, 2024
The thing is about of pharmacies have closed down or merged not many jobs available in pharmacy. I can hear her knocking on the DWP doors, as who in the right mind employ her, everyday she makes herself look a complete tit.

Also hairy chippy tits how the hell he has kept his job moaning every night about it, showing no regard for health and safety by filming himself at work, in which that has stopped and his lunch time packed lunch come done with me se
From what I gather about his job, he cuts and washes glassā€¦right?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
From what I gather about his job, he cuts and washes glassā€¦right?
Thatā€™s what it looks like, he set his phone up and filmed numerous times, in which I thought would be against company rules tbh, 99.9% of companyā€™s do not allow you to take your phone into the work space and use it especially when using mechanical machinery but I could be wrong, but itā€™s funny how he has stopped doing it, hopefully he has had a telling off lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Street_Citron
Mar 8, 2024
There are not enough words to express what I feel about this

They are getting worse! So over exaggerated! And why does every shovel load that goes into her big gob need to have the same amount of Mmmmmmming! Sheā€™s tasted it already FFS
It really is. Itā€™s just so odd. How is she not embarrassed. These tiktokers have been fed so much delusion with people saying ā€œyouā€™re amazingā€ ā€œI love your videosā€ etc that they have all decided they are amazing and munching into their phones making loads of noises is interesting to watch.

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine all having a family takeaway and 2 of them are filming eating, slurping, mooing and mmmming how ducking sad
I cringe for them, hearing her dad doing his video then sad act Sevda doing hers with other people there too is just too much to watch. She was covering her mouth doing the cow lick thing she does round her teeth. She eats so weirdly. Why she thinks it a good idea to film herself eating I will never know

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her dadā€™s video.. sevdas laugh.. whatā€™s the need. She does it in the sister in laws video too. Sheā€™s so fake. How people canā€™t see her fake news is beyond me. Her laugh is not even a laugh. Itā€™s just a loud noise she makes. Calling her husband is so insincere how she says it. The two phones and ring lights at the table and thereā€™s no room. Maybe stop filming use filling your necks and make room. Oh they absolutely irritate me. I couldnā€™t imagine doing this at tea time, let alone 3/4 times a day. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.