Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Omg someone needs to respond to this comment saying all she did was slap labels on pill bottles. She was not an actual pharmacist!
I did it šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20240309_231233_TikTok.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hello - I missed you all! I stayed on Reddit but noticed limited posting. Just curious, why does she have to talk and laugh like that in her dadā€™s video? And, the minions have gotten nuts. They jump on anyoneā€™s post if itā€™s remotely critical
Hello šŸ‘‹ I am specific reading on Reddit but canā€™t change my name till the 1st April

Classy_lassie55

Mar 3, 2024
What a stupid caption. Cringe šŸ˜¬

IMG_4038.jpeg
Begda shy, my arse. That breakfast episode was 100% staged!! The way she was giving him the look to say that she's beautiful then acting shy!! We've seen it all before when she winks at Ela, that's her cue to say whatever Begda asked her to. She's ficker than the extra fick cream she has with cake!!

Last edited:

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
What a bunch of freaks just sitting at the dinner table filming themselves eating and mooing. How sad can you get? I bet Hairy Daddy will start having sex with the food the way heā€™s carrying on. Losers and freaks. Like something out of the film ā€œWrong Turnā€.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
ā€œ15 years experience behind herā€ šŸ¤£ The way she liked this comment šŸ’€ I just know her future colleagues are going to be pissing themselves at her mooing over crumpets videosā€¦ Also donā€™t know how it works with dispensing but with a lot of healthcare jobs you have to keep up revalidation/CPD to be allowed to come back

IMG_6937.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.