Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Haven’t had time or the ducks to give today about her videos but I’m guessing it’s another whingefest about twolls and she’s so so busy and we’re so so jealous 🥱 Another day of doing duck all for Sevda and lying on the sofa begging for freebies…

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY SAID “ You always help your family but still live in a small house? NO. She’ needs more views and comments to validate her boring life & pay her wages instead of getting a REAL JOB. It’s because she cannot reply sensibly to criticism without being passive aggressive So she films herself playing the victim. We know your game ,straw head.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY SAID “ You always help your family but still live in a small house? NO. She’ needs more views and comments to validate her boring life & pay her wages instead of getting a REAL JOB. It’s because she cannot reply sensibly to criticism without being passive aggressive So she films herself playing the victim. We know your game ,straw head.
Shes a 🤡. I just ghost watched and she chats so much rubbish. Always plays the victim. Also she definitely on here reading the comments.
Hiya Begda Beavo, you must be having a very busy day begging for freebies!!🤡🤡🤡👅👅👅🐷🐷🐷

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
lol she just had to bring up “helping” her family again. Lest anyone forget she’s a modern day saint! Of all the things to whine about today, she chose that. How about you address your clap back post that backfired on you? 😂
She’s just better than all of us 👼 Never thought about making announcements every time I do something for someone else but maybe I should start

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She just isn’t self aware. We’ve only ever said her house looks like a care home. We’re not jealous. The issue is you exploit your child for money and you sell s to your minions that you don’t really endorse and you’re not very nice. It’s an act. You have also lied about how you’ve lost weight and are misleading people who follow you. And, you’re a narcissist that isn’t very smart and you’re not nice to your husband. You get called out and that’s the reason. And, you beg for freebies. And, you want constant validation given you are a narcissist and your poor family have to play into this nonsense or you might have a temper tantrum. You actually don’t care about people. And, no we don’t comment on your so called pregnant belly. And, WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS AND YOU DELETE AND BLOCK PEOPLE. Get off SM if you can’t handle it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She just isn’t self aware. We’ve only ever said her house looks like a care home. We’re not jealous. The issue is you exploit your child for money and you sell s to your minions that you don’t really endorse and you’re not very nice. It’s an act. You have also lied about how you’ve lost weight and are misleading people who follow you. And, you’re a narcissist that isn’t very smart and you’re not nice to your husband. You get called out and that’s the reason. And, you beg for freebies. And, you want constant validation given you are a narcissist and your poor family have to play into this nonsense or you might have a temper tantrum. You actually don’t care about people. And, no we don’t comment on your so called pregnant belly. And, WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS AND YOU DELETE AND BLOCK PEOPLE. Get off SM if you can’t handle it.
👏👏👏

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Haven’t had time or the ducks to give today about her videos but I’m guessing it’s another whingefest about twolls and she’s so so busy and we’re so so jealous 🥱 Another day of doing duck all for Sevda and lying on the sofa begging for freebies…
Yep just another day of the saddo talking into her phone letting everyone know every single thing happening in her sad boring life. Moaning about twolls and people saying stuff that's not even been said so she can get her loony followers to feel sorry for her. Evil eye s because the fitter didn't come on time. Standard Monday for Beggy.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
For someone so superstitious she doesn’t mind sharing all her life online… First rule of those beliefs is hide all your life details/successes from other people 🤣 What a moron… And no I’m not jealous of her care home renovation
She makes no sense! I know people who genuinely believe that if they share they get bad luck. Three guesses what they do? They don't share!! Yet we have our Beggy over here. 1.7m (alleged) followers on TikTok and constantly drumming up business for people to follow her on Instagram. Puts her whole life on SM literally everything. Yet something goes wrong (hardly wrong is it a fitter coming a bit later than expected) and it's because I share everything. What a fing idiot it's like she can't hear herself.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Went to begdas page finally as i couldnt bring myself to watch the #shy video with sedat thought id die from awkward cringe but while that video was yet another hilarious gcse drama performance by begda and her subjects i noticed she posted a full video on her page for her MIL for mothers day but posted a video for her mum on her story. Make it make sense will ya. Her brain just works in the strangest ways. Not to mention the way everytime you go to her page theres different pinned videos🤦‍♀️but yeah whyd she post that for sedats mum and not her own shes such a stuck up for his family🙄 always trying to get them involved showing her love and care and kindness my cat is kinder than her arse. bless her though🥺🙏🐸🤡
If only the put that much of
She makes no sense! I know people who genuinely believe that if they share they get bad luck. Three guesses what they do? They don't share!! Yet we have our Beggy over here. 1.7m (alleged) followers on TikTok and constantly drumming up business for people to follow her on Instagram. Puts her whole life on SM literally everything. Yet something goes wrong (hardly wrong is it a fitter coming a bit later than expected) and it's because I share everything. What a fing idiot it's like she can't hear herself.
its because she’s got a massive ego despite looking as unfortunate as she does.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She can choose to not be a beg and get an actual job and avoid the whole evil eye stuff but she loves money so she won’t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yep just another day of the saddo talking into her phone letting everyone know every single thing happening in her sad boring life. Moaning about twolls and people saying stuff that's not even been said so she can get her loony followers to feel sorry for her. Evil eye s because the fitter didn't come on time. Standard Monday for Beggy.
Begda beavo did this with the electrian the first time he came to do the sockets last year, his wife or he was ill, and she phoned him having ago what an absolute b

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Not Beggy claiming her floor bloke being sick and sending someone else later is because of evil eye because she shares everything on TikTok. How about this you moron. If you genuinely believe it's that DON'T SHARE EVERYTHING ON TIKTOK. How about that for an idea. No you can't do that either because you're obsessed and you want the money from it. Honestly she is an absolute t.
Omg too funny are you serious! She needs another cup or another tacky bracelet / that is ridiculous.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Begda beavo did this with the electrian the first time he came to do the sockets last year, his wife or he was ill, and she phoned him having ago what an absolute b
I remember this! She was a right Karen about it too, thought people would agree with her behaviour. It backfired and the next day she came on sulking with fake teary eyes. Childish bint.

Status
Not open for further replies.