Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We should make a Reddit message group if that’s possible
What about a discord, and I don’t have a clue about them as I don’t have discord only what I have heard people say make it private and have to request to join with proof of who they are from here and Reddit, run it past the others see what they say. It is a place we can go if anyone/ sub page gets banned etc x

Mar 2, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. Grabbing her robe, patting and stroking her chest, playing with the 90s necklace while rambling on about all the decorating, electrical work, floors being redone, wallpaper coming down with a vague comment added in about having to “read a document”. Don’t work too hard now, Sev!!

Also that breakfast looked like murder in a bowl.

IMG_4025.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
The thing there are so many spys that it's impossible not to let one of them in. And I don't trust reddit anymore, if they delete whole subs they'll delete anything

I think it's better public as then when people google it shows up.
Yeah I suppose you’re right after what they’ve done…… abort mission!!!

Reactions: Chicken wings
Mar 2, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. Grabbing her robe, patting and stroking her chest, playing with the 90s necklace while rambling on about all the decorating, electrical work, floors being redone, wallpaper coming down with a vague comment added in about having to “read a document”. Don’t work too hard now, Sev!!

Also that breakfast looked like murder in a bowl.

IMG_4025.jpeg
Why she suddenly talking funny as well

Reactions: Chicken wings
Mar 3, 2024
The thing there are so many spys that it's impossible not to let one of them in. And I don't trust reddit anymore, if they delete whole subs they'll delete anything

I think it's better public as then when people google it shows up.
This is working well so I think just drop the whole Reddit idea. No point keep going on there for stuff to be deleted constantly and having to watch what we say etc it’s too much hard work.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah this is how we should do it from now on… Only share details about subs etc. to usernames directly we recognise from the previous sub, it’s a shame for any lurkers but too many Sevda fans getting through and reporting
Can you see if we are been reported at all 😻🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.