Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
My Indian mother always put her own curry spices (albeit lightly) in lasagna. She just wanted the spice level of the meat sauce to her liking. Didn’t turn it into “Indian-style lasagna” by any means 🙄.
I’m Indian and I do that with lasagne, shepards pie and spaghetti bolognaise, It’s cause I can’t stand bland food but don’t use sauces and crap like Piggy 🤣🤣🤣

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Haven’t watched Begda’s TikTok or Insta stuff in 5 days as have been too busy with life 🤣 I also blocked her on my main accounts so have to use other ones if I want to see it as she pissed me off after the whole Reddit tantrum she had this week 😂 But from the sound of it she’s doing the same boring stupid se as usual and I haven’t missed anything 🥱
She has started to reply to her followers now, only a few years too late 🙄. That’s because she was reading on Reddit before she banned the TRUTH. She really thinks she’s done something getting forums banned.Thick as mince!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She has started to reply to her followers now, only a few years too late 🙄. That’s because she was reading on Reddit before she banned the TRUTH. She really thinks she’s done something getting forums banned.Thick as mince!
😂😂😂 yeah she has done something made it worse on herself, is refugees have a few places to go 😂😂😂😂
But what she doesn’t realise it is still on a Google search Reddit and the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
No love - your right - you don't look pregnant... you just look fat ! Here she goes again begging for comments telling her she " looks beautiful " 🤨
Screenshot_20240309_130108_TikTok.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who’d want to be friends with that narc even if you wanted to build followers 🤣
Just proves she can’t keep friends and even her neighbour, glad Lisa has ditched her, I thought Lisa was ok, but begda never respected her at all, but glad she got a few freebies off her that’s if she did, wouldn’t surprise me if she made her pay and made it she paid for it like the holidays to Spain and the wildlife park etc

Mar 2, 2024
Just proves she can’t keep friends and even her neighbour, glad Lisa has ditched her, I thought Lisa was ok, but begda never respected her at all, but glad she got a few freebies off her that’s if she did, wouldn’t surprise me if she made her pay and made it she paid for it like the holidays to Spain and the wildlife park etc
Ooh even more tea. Lisa stopped following Begda and Hairy, but they still follow her.

Attachments

• IMG_7631.png
    IMG_7631.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7632.png
    IMG_7632.png
    150 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.