Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
No love - your right - you don't look pregnant... you just look fat ! Here she goes again begging for comments telling her she " looks beautiful " šŸ¤Ø
Screenshot_20240309_130108_TikTok.jpg
i hate it when people say ā€œiā€™m not pregnantā€ in that way,itā€™s basically saying ā€œtell me how good i lookā€

Mar 2, 2024
Cause she is not I really think she bats the other way with munter tbh lol šŸ˜‚
I totally think this as well. If not a physical relationship, then definitely an emotional one. I mean they relate on so many levels like both ā€œworkingā€ in social media, both having had weight loss surgery, both being freaks of nature, etc. Things Seagull canā€™t really relate to with Lisa and/or Ayni.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I totally think this as well. If not a physical relationship, then definitely an emotional one. I mean they relate on so many levels like both ā€œworkingā€ in social media, both having had weight loss surgery, both being freaks of nature, etc. Things Seagull canā€™t really relate to with Lisa and/or Ayni.
Or Sedat šŸ˜¶ Doesnā€™t seem like she has any connection with him at all tbh

Reactions: Chicken wings

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You have hit the name on the head

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I know this has been said before, but why o why does she have to show her bitten into food, Lawrence does the same and he eats with his fingers as well šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• IMG_7571.jpeg
    IMG_7571.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7572.jpeg
    IMG_7572.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7573.jpeg
    IMG_7573.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 29

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
What a stupid caption. Cringe šŸ˜¬

IMG_4038.jpeg

There are not enough words to express what I feel about this
That take away videoā€¦ her and her dad both making videos.. what has the world come to. Itā€™s so embarrassing one person doing it let alone her da jumping on the bandwagon. The mmm noises she makes are getting worse. Who actually does this. She does like a double mhm mhm mmm lately. Donā€™t know how to type the sound but use get me šŸ˜‚
They are getting worse! So over exaggerated! And why does every shovel load that goes into her big gob need to have the same amount of Mmmmmmming! Sheā€™s tasted it already FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.