Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Is there a thread on here yet for GG flavour / eat with GG ? Was on Tattle earlier, and saw they had a thread on her . I remember watching a few of her videos on tiktok about a year ago or so, and thought she wasn't too bad - not particularly annoying with her eating habits and eats a wide variety of stuff. Thought I'd go back onto her page on Tiktok as was wide awake at 4.17am ... .my god ! Her eating habits are gross .. she's actually worse than our Sev ... slapping away with her mouth, speaking with her mouth full- showing us her chewed up food , shovelling more in when she has a mouthful in already... and there is an " mmm hmm " after every single mouthful. The videos where she's eating out are massively toned down but the ones where she's eating at home are disgusting. I didn't actually think I'd find someone with worse eating habits than Sevda and her family... but I think this one is a contender !!
I think she’s fetish eating now compared to before

Reactions: Street_Citron

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Are you lot on tattle or do we stick to here mostly? Asking since here is more of the reddit folk which tattle wasnt goin along with at times 😬 they made a snark forum for the darlings lady sil 🤣 i just find it funny since the kukilander does NOT GAF🤣 shes in her mad robe with mad hair disgustinly mming and liking hate comments shes like 50-55 she dont care😂 what do you all think lol
I'm a Tattle watcher unfortunately cos can't comment but I love that lot over there 😂 😂 I did sign up for Reddit but I don't know, I just can't seem to get into it, it's so disorganised, if I get a notification through my watch or phone I can never find the post the comment is coming from 😂😂 I'm loving it here though, everyone is like minded, it's great! I have noticed that Sevda never used to do all that mmm,ing and shoulder shimmying, she's deffo got from the SIL. I don't know much about the SIL, i've only watched a few of her videos but she's a lunatic! Hello darrrrrlings!! Argh!!! I will give her props though for exposing Sevda discussing her finances in Turkish and someone was able to translate them for us 😂😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
WHY OH WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO KNOW YOU'VE GOT TUMMY ACHE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD A s FOR A FEW DAYS??????? do me this moron just can't and doesn't stop. Looking for something else to help her now. I've got an idea. How about you stop eating crap FFS she's such an annoying t.
Well- we always say she's full of s 🤣🤣
Its a sympathy thing she's aiming for no doubt !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Such a shame she is clogged 💩up, had to get mummy to take Ella to school.
So clogged 💩up and in pain she was of to make herself breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
What next for comments and sympathy
Taking laxatives make it runny 💩well it is suppose to thought you would know that been a pharmacist 😂😂 she talks so such s 💩 it just pours from her gob

May be have a healthy diet lay of the cheese and se

Mar 2, 2024
It's so odd

If I were constipated I wouldn't have been piling cheese onto my shepherds pie for dinner, I'd be trying to plan a meal full of fiber to try and get things moving. Assuming this has been at least 3 days, same goes for the burger and chips, toast and salami and I'd add the chicken meal too. There was veg but it was mostly chicken and garlic bread.

Is it really so hard to consider her symptoms and what she is eating together and draw a link between the two? she's doing the same to Ela as well. It's so much better to try to sort out your diet than to try different remedies.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Such a shame she is clogged 💩up, had to get mummy to take Ella to school.
So clogged 💩up and in pain she was of to make herself breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
What next for comments and sympathy
Taking laxatives make it runny 💩well it is suppose to thought you would know that been a pharmacist 😂😂she talks so such s 💩 it just pours from her gob

May be have a healthy diet lay of the cheese and se
Iykyk 🤷🏼‍♀️ she's lying .... if you have tummy issues why you eating more crap 💩 begda beavo 👅🐷🤢🤡

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely! She gets a lot of comments slating her about her eating habits.. at least she doesn't delete them unlike our little sensitive soul Saint Sevda 🤣
I think GG is playing into her audience but she seems nice and harmless and she does read comments and try to discuss some of the themes like her fork grating against her teeth. She doesn’t bother me at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: jumping_cat1340

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
It's so odd

If I were constipated I wouldn't have been piling cheese onto my shepherds pie for dinner, I'd be trying to plan a meal full of fiber to try and get things moving. Assuming this has been at least 3 days, same goes for the burger and chips, toast and salami and I'd add the chicken meal too. There was veg but it was mostly chicken and garlic bread.

Is it really so hard to consider her symptoms and what she is eating together and draw a link between the two? she's doing the same to Ela as well. It's so much better to try to sort out your diet than to try different remedies.
This is so true! She said she hasn't been for such a long time so all the crap she's been eating with absolutely nothing to help! She continues to make no sense whatsoever

Mar 2, 2024
Slacking off on tiktok again? Such a hard worker!

It’s weird because if I ate the way she did, I’d have the opposite problem to hers 😂 All that fat and sugar every day. In any event, the first thing to do when your bowel movements are problematic is to look at your diet. In her case, she clearly lacks fibre. And eats too much cheese. But cheese is life, eh Sev? You just can’t fix stupid.

Eating packet oatmeal isn’t the fix either. Do these people know what whole, unprocessed foods are??

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
WHY OH WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO KNOW YOU'VE GOT TUMMY ACHE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD A s FOR A FEW DAYS??????? do me this moron just can't and doesn't stop. Looking for something else to help her now. I've got an idea. How about you stop eating crap FFS she's such an annoying t.
Nah this has finished me off 💀 Oversharing again, no one needs to know you’re constipated or taking laxatives. My first thought would be it’s diet related with her rather than anything else, all that cheese and stodgy foods she eats… She must be massively backed up down there 🤢 She needs to eat more fibre and less ultra processed junk.

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Screenshot_20240311_145539_Samsung Internet.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Nah this has finished me off 💀 Oversharing again, no one needs to know you’re constipated or taking laxatives. My first thought would be it’s diet related with her rather than anything else, all that cheese and stodgy foods she eats… She must be massively backed up down there 🤢 She needs to eat more fibre and less ultra processed junk.
Stop eating cheese and start eating more greens anyway, I think she’s so gross 🤢 - who the do shares that they haven’t taken a s. She is so fed in the head honestly fed. There’s a screw loose. And, Welly over on Tattle is a mole. It’s obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.