Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Couldnt figure out how to insert videos or images but basically older videos of begwipe come up everytime i search up her or seagull today i saw one i never saw before. Someone asks have u had a bad breakup or been cheated on and she says when she was 18 an illegal turkish immigrant used her and tried to get married and that she was in love but didnt work out ooofffff🥱didnt know that. Apparently she checked sedats residency etc at the start after that incident. Thats strange so sedat was actually into her?🤮 maybe shes gobbling down creamy cakes to develop the thick thighs he was once stunned by🐷
Slightly confusing in that she says he's was an illegal immigrant from Turkey who only wanted to marry her for a passport but she's Turkish, as she goes on about, so he's already got one from Turkey?

Attachments

• ssii.mp4
    17.2 MB
Mar 10, 2024
UK
Slightly confusing in that she says he's was an illegal immigrant from Turkey who only wanted to marry her for a passport but she's Turkish, as she goes on about, so he's already got one from Turkey?
She fcks up peoples heads with the talk about her being tworkeesh now im confused. Born in raised in the uk shes a uk national i dont think she has turkish documents she never lived there he mustve sought-after the uk passport for that reason idfk she doesnt bloody know where shes from what religion what culture to follow she celebrates both eid and xmas weirdo family

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her boyfriend at 18 probably saw the way she eats and decided to do a runner. 😆
The question is do we believe her lol 😂
She told people she met sedat in a limo car thing
And I have heard her say they met on a dating app and sedat agreed, once you lie and get caught out, your not believed anymore 😂 in her case it’s everytime she opens her mouth 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Living room looks like s. She’s years late to the cold, grey trend. I suppose we can’t expect much from someone who had a 90s wedding in 2015.

IMG_4057.jpeg
The dark wood that was there before looked nicer than the grey, but changing everything in the kitchen and bathroom to match would’ve been more money. Would’ve looked nicer for everything to match the darker wood.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She fcks up peoples heads with the talk about her being tworkeesh now im confused. Born in raised in the uk shes a uk national i dont think she has turkish documents she never lived there he mustve sought-after the uk passport for that reason idfk she doesnt bloody know where shes from what religion what culture to follow she celebrates both eid and xmas weirdo family
tworkeesh!!!! Help meeeee !!!!! can't cope !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's of Turkish Cypriot origins . She massively cosplays at pretending to be Turkish. Never speaks about Cyprus which is a stunning place .. Shes never been there ! Couldn't speak a word of Turkish until she had to learn it because she met Sedat .. her Dad can't speak the language either . Her obsession with Turkey is ridiculous !

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
i think the SIL is manic and quite odd ... always shimmying while eating ... makes me so angry shes always complaining about money but went on several trips ... i dont know how her husband puts up with her as he seems quite chill. always going on "work trips" i wonder what he does
Her mother mum has 3 properties in Turkey too.. but SIL doesn’t think they are bougie enough.. bragging about her ring 💍 s gifted by tom toms family.. she too has a flat in Side and two properties in UK
that’s fine.. just don’t present as a tight fisted mare with some things yet splashing cash on holidays and stuff…

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her mother mum has 3 properties in Turkey too.. but SIL doesn’t think they are bougie enough.. bragging about her ring 💍 s gifted by tom toms family.. she too has a flat in Side and two properties in UK
that’s fine.. just don’t present as a tight fisted mare with some things yet splashing cash on holidays and stuff…
Then moans they are desperate for money like do they are

Status
Not open for further replies.