Mar 1, 2024
Hmmm 🤔 been reading the pages again about charity’s

Attachments

• IMG_7645.jpeg
    IMG_7645.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 118
Mar 10, 2024
UK
She's of Turkish Cypriot origins . She massively cosplays at pretending to be Turkish. Never speaks about Cyprus which is a stunning place .. Shes never been there ! Couldn't speak a word of Turkish until she had to learn it because she met Sedat .. her Dad can't speak the language either . Her obsession with Turkey is ridiculous !
😂she used to eat plain white bread she bought in turkey from the store and call it turkish bread. No literaly the most plain bread ever. Desperate lunatic

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Living room looks like s. She’s years late to the cold, grey trend. I suppose we can’t expect much from someone who had a 90s wedding in 2015.

IMG_4057.jpeg
She’s done the floor before the wall? Cannot believe she’s been living with that decor all these years. Both of them are lazy, never painted or decorated in their lives. Has to be done for fweeee.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s done the floor before the wall? Cannot believe she’s been living with that decor all these years. Both of them are lazy, never painted or decorated in their lives. Has to be done for fweeee.
The worst thing one was ..when the shower broke in her old baffroom before she got the freebie baffroom from Wickes.. she never forked out to get the shower fixed... they used to use ( here we fing go again .. that word ! ( a " Turkish " shower...using a bucket . do off ! She'd been doing tiktok long enough to be able to fork out to get a plumber in and sort the shower out.
Surely? Or did she just do the " woe is me " act and leave it as she knew if she begged enough.. she'd get a fwee baffwoom ? Strangely enough...haven't seen her do ads for Wickes recently? 🤨

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
The dark wood that was there before looked nicer than the grey, but changing everything in the kitchen and bathroom to match would’ve been more money. Would’ve looked nicer for everything to match the darker wood.
Who the fawk told her the light grey laminate was nice? It’s not. Who’s the decorator? Doesn’t he or she know like wtf

Jesysnelson

Jan 21, 2024
I once changed anti depressants and ate nothing but biscoff spread for about a week and now I can’t stand the stuff! How on Earth does she manage to eat it so much😭 also can’t wait for the day sedat puts his foot down 😭

Mar 10, 2024
UK
I once changed anti depressants and ate nothing but biscoff spread for about a week and now I can’t stand the stuff! How on Earth does she manage to eat it so much😭 also can’t wait for the day sedat puts his foot down 😭
She uses Ela as an excuse to keep buying it as she loves it apparently but also today she said on her ig st that sedat and ela snack on the vegetables and finish them - meaning they prefer it - while she snacks on sweets. Hmm so maybe the kid doesnt need to eat as much biscoff as she does even if she loves it?🤷‍♀️ though long live the biscoff i owe my darling username to it 👌

Mar 2, 2024
Who the fawk told her the light grey laminate was nice? It’s not. Who’s the decorator? Doesn’t he or she know like wtf
I think it was more Seagull’s choice to do the grey flooring and the decorator is creating a color scheme around it. Her home really will look like a hospital with all that grey and white.

Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
WHY OH WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO KNOW YOU'VE GOT TUMMY ACHE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD A s FOR A FEW DAYS??????? do me this moron just can't and doesn't stop. Looking for something else to help her now. I've got an idea. How about you stop eating crap FFS she's such an annoying t.
Why does she feel the need to over share? She Tries to make out she’s above everyone but feels the need that people would be interested in this information! Get some fing decorum ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.