Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
It is absolutely bizarre how she can’t stop mentioning Ramadan every year only to turn around and yell at her viewers to not harass her about it. How about you stfu then?

And now she’s treating it like it’s Lent. The almighty Sevda’s great contribution of (allegedly) cutting out alcohol. Is it so hard to stfu about the whole thing and just do nothing? You just know she pulled this idea out of her constipated ass and thought of all the praise her sacrifice would get her 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Not Sevda acting like it’s unusual for them to eat freezer foods nearly every other day. On Instagram justifying (to the trolls) why we’re going to see a lot of freezer foods being eaten. It’s been an expensive “mumf” because she went out and it was Mother’s Day so the budget is short and she needs to use up what she’s got.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not Sevda acting like it’s unusual for them to eat freezer foods nearly every other day. On Instagram justifying (to the trolls) why we’re going to see a lot of freezer foods being eaten. It’s been an expensive “mumf” because she went out and it was Mother’s Day so the budget is short and she needs to use up what she’s got.
So just like every day then? 🤣 If someone logged what dinners she had every month 90% would be freeza dinners or takeaways, the other 10% would be chicken wings or woast dinna

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It is absolutely bizarre how she can’t stop mentioning Ramadan every year only to turn around and yell at her viewers to not harass her about it. How about you stfu then?

And now she’s treating it like it’s Lent. The almighty Sevda’s great contribution of (allegedly) cutting out alcohol. Is it so hard to stfu about the whole thing and just do nothing? You just know she pulled this idea out of her constipated ass and thought of all the praise her sacrifice would get her 🙄
Yeah she’s baiting, no one is telling her to mention Ramadan at all and she doesn’t need to involve herself with that since she’s not actually a Muslim 🙄

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She hates the TT crowd. She better be careful biting or slighting the hand that feeds her seriously. Plus agree wholeheartedly on Ramadan. Why even mention it again and again - you’re only bringing attention to the subject. Just drop it. Plus she is so miserable and why the same s top again?

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 expensive Mumf 🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 expensive Mumf 🤣🤣🤣
Want everything gifted to her so she had no food shop to do another lie
In other words she is struggling for money she is not as loaded as she likes to make out, lost Weetabix lost the spices only got hello fresh, and commission paid for nasty oap clothes and s, so yeah how many adds in the past mth has she done 😂😂
Tried hard for Quaker Oats Aldi farmfoods Asda Tesco M&S and got a box of cheap crap from Iceland.
I have never seen a fresh meal cooked at all
Even sedat chops the salad of he doesn’t she just slices cucumber and tomato

Mar 2, 2024
At the rate she’s going by blocking people for literally no reason, she will never move beyond 1.7M followers. She has peaked and is on the decline now. Slowly but surely. Her engagement (which brands care about just as much if not more than follower numbers) has to be abysmal. She got lucky during lockdown and was too stupid to keep that luck going for herself. Depending on how much she was making working “in pharmacy”, tiktok may continue to earn her more for the foreseeable future but I think she’ll likely see the 2K a mumf be a more accurate representation of her future with it.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
At the rate she’s going by blocking people for literally no reason, she will never move beyond 1.7M followers. She has peaked and is on the decline now. Slowly but surely. Her engagement (which brands care about just as much if not more than follower numbers) has to be abysmal. She got lucky during lockdown and was too stupid to keep that luck going for herself. Depending on how much she was making working “in pharmacy”, tiktok may continue to earn her more for the foreseeable future but I think she’ll likely see the 2K a mumf be a more accurate representation of her future with it.
Is there a reason why that single mama aimee lady gets more likes than sevda? Shes got half the followers of beg. Makes you think if that steady number 1.7 is all real people 🦎

Mar 2, 2024
She had tagged Lidl in her grocery haul. I guess it worked as they commented. She has to be wetting herself over it. That’s one comment that won’t get the delete and block Sevda special treatment.

IMG_4061.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂 oh Iceland you really should not of sent that food 😂😂😂 she is moaning about the chicken and tomato pasta only having 3 bits of chicken, “well what do you expect for a £1.00” well Begda you didn’t buy it and I would say some family would of bloody been grateful for that food
YOU UNGRATEFUL b
Wish I could send the video to Iceland don’t know how to ( yep not technically minded) 😂😂😂

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I don't like wasting food either but she takes it to a new level.

I was cleaning out the bin today Guys and wather than wasting it, I scwaped the bottom with a spoon and put it into a bowl and then I gwated Ewa's left over cwusts fwom this morning's packed lunch and added those. We had some wice left fwom a takeaway we got on New Year Eve in the back of the fwidge so I added that and a dollop of the sauce we got fwom the Turkish takeaway shop last June, some of my toenail clippings and some stale bwead that a cwow has dwopped in my garden. There we go a KEBOB for Sedat! He's vewy hungwy after working all day in the wain, he will enjoy this! Let me give you a closer look. Mmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.