Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Didn’t she say she had constipation and then the ‘ad’ came for the greens, they were really good and taste great!! yet this morning she said the tea was helping her constipation, and she is growing to enjoy it!? Meaning it’s rank😂🙈. Guarantee once they greens are finished she won’t by them🙄 xx
Exactly! She didn't even have constipation cos I don't care what anyone says, If she is going to eat the amount of crap she does then she's going to be sting through the eye of a needle every single day! She just pretended to have constipation for the run up to that atrociously acted Green drink stuff! She might fool all her adoring 'fans' but she doesn't fool most of us over here or TL 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She’s always complained of constipation (going back to her early days). But she will 💯 take the opportunity to shill the greens on her TikTok because she seems to have no other work coming in.

lol at her addressing the trolls again this mownging. About why Ewa can’t pour her own juice. I still laugh about the days when she was opening her snack packets for her. And she still cuts up food for her as well. They haven’t even let the child learn how to use cutlery. People aren’t questioning the odd instance here - they are questioning a pattern of behaviour where that child isn’t encouraged to learn and do for herself.

Mar 2, 2024
Another day of no work for Sevda. Waiting for a delivery (probably HF) and “getting the laptop out”. Does she hear herself?

She’s also walking Rocco a lot more lately. Further proof that her days have gotten a lot lighter as far as work goes (not that it was ever heavy). Probably cutting expenses as well.

Mar 2, 2024
Her face of concentration just to stir a bowl of porridge was something else.

Also her mention of having a zoom meeting. I wonder does she think she is actually doing the equivalent of an office job? Perhaps she's one of those who sees it as just sitting down all day chatting to colleagues because otherwise I can't grasp why she thinks reading one email and joining a zoom call is busy.

True judge

Mar 5, 2024
I would love to know in all honesty what her appeal is. It is the most bland, vapid, corny, boring, ridiculous, nonsensical, trite se I have ever come across.
Why people flock to see her make the most basic, over processed, rancid food whilst whittering on about absolutely NOTHING and then sit with her while she shovels it down her beak like a demented gannet whilst still spouting complete and utter garbage. I don't like bringing a child into it but that poor kid is emotionally and mentally stunted, it's really sad to see. She acts like a 3 year old and everything seems so contrived and rehearsed like she is programmed what to say.
Don't get me started on the Hairy Daddy who literally cannot string a sentence together and just keeps chuckling at nowt and then the head wobbling Ken Dodd sis in law who is orgasms over whatever is on her plate and tells the world about her woes while laughing mechanically and jitterbugging all over the camera.
I honestly don't get it. HOW has she got so many followers, can there be that many deluded people in the world who find this entertaining, comforting or in any way riveting content? It's honestly like one of life's many mysteries.
Killed me with jitterbugging😂

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Ewa has kindly paused her ipad? What the actual do?? :oops: As if you would have a 7 year old child dictating lol. Better Still Sevda slither tongue, why don't you get off your phone cos firstly no one wants to watch you sloshing that sludge around your gob while using your tongue as a friggin windscreen wiper and secondly take the opportunity while you're getting your Ellosh, Sevosh and whatever osh retirement home renovated and interact with your child!! She's so far behind its not even funny! Peppa pig? 2 year olds dolls buggy and don't get me started on her speech! Urgh this woman needs investigating arghhh 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:oops::oops::mad::mad:
Hahaha 👅 as windscreen wiper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Insane how much she serves Ela. Why can’t she have one Yorkshire pudding and half the amount of that Mac and cheese? She says it’s a lot but she’ll only eat what she wants. She bleats on about not wasting food but, to me, this is wasting food. She’s not teaching Ela to only dish up what she can eat. We don’t go through life always having mummy and daddy around to eat our leftovers. And I’m sorry, but what is it with Ela allegedly preferring the cheap Yorkshire puddings over aunt Bessie’s? How can a kid even know the difference. I don’t buy this.

For as much as she caters to Ela, she has no respect for Sedat’s preferences. The bitchy way she says he doesn’t like botatoes but she’ll give him some anyway, he doesn’t like stuffing but she’ll give it to him anyway. Such a shrew.

IMG_4091.jpeg

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Insane how much she serves Ela. Why can’t she have one Yorkshire pudding and half the amount of that Mac and cheese? She says it’s a lot but she’ll only eat what she wants. She bleats on about not wasting food but, to me, this is wasting food. She’s not teaching Ela to only dish up what she can eat. We don’t go through life always having mummy and daddy around to eat our leftovers. And I’m sorry, but what is it with Ela allegedly preferring the cheap Yorkshire puddings over aunt Bessie’s? How can a kid even know the difference. I don’t buy this.

For as much as she caters to Ela, she has no respect for Sedat’s preferences. The bitchy way she says he doesn’t like botatoes but she’ll give him some anyway, he doesn’t like stuffing but she’ll give it to him anyway. Such a shrew.

IMG_4091.jpeg
Even my 14 year old daughter wouldn't eat that much. I bet she puts that much on her plate intentionally so she can gobble the leftovers down later. And I still don't quite grasp huge spoonfuls of mac and cheese being shovelled on . A tiny spoonful of cauliflower cheese maybe - but an entire portion of mac and cheese... nope

Reactions: biscwoff_cwossont

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4091.jpeg
Wasn’t she tagging Aunt Bessie a week or two ago to try and get a brand deal 🤣 Looks like she gave up

Reactions: True judge

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And yet I remember the clapback video she did back in the day claiming she loved their house just as it was and how it was a “home” and “reality” as she likes to say 🙄 Why couldn’t she be authentic and admit she’d have loved to have a nicer home but couldn’t afford it.
Yeah she always does this… Claps back about how something is fine the way it is and yet is insecure about it and changes it the first second she can. Same thing with Ela’s eyebrows, 5 seconds after posting the clap back video Ela’s eyebrows miraculously lost the monobrow and haven’t had it since.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Instead of going on umpteen foreign holidays, buying your mother a car and paying a mortgage deposit you could have replaced the wallpaper and the other things well before now. It's called priorities.
She should probably be saving for when she goes back to the pharmacy on her minimum wage job and won’t be able to pay her food and bills

Status
Not open for further replies.