Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Listen to him smacking his tortoise gums what an absolute racket, he makes me rage šŸ‘Š

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1712176325.mov
    40.2 MB

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
Iā€™m just thinking although we may not know the reason why Sevda older sister was disowned from the family the fact that the children get hurt by Ela not even knowing or seeing her cousins cuz she was disowned around when Ela was a toddler. Just because something happened doesnā€™t mean that the kids get hurt or maybe because the older sister doesnā€™t want them to their family probably because they was the reason and I donā€™t blame to the older sister from distancing away from a disgusting weirdo of a family that look like the snuck onto Earth.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Iā€™m just thinking although we may not know the reason why Sevda older sister was disowned from the family the fact that the children get hurt by Ela not even knowing or seeing her cousins cuz she was disowned around when Ela was a toddler. Just because something happened doesnā€™t mean that the kids get hurt or maybe because the older sister doesnā€™t want them to their family probably because they was the reason and I donā€™t blame to the older sister from distancing away from a disgusting weirdo of a family that look like the snuck onto Earth.
Snuck onto earth!! Love it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Sums them up completely!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I genuinely canā€™t wait to see how many holidays get booked for next year. Itā€™ll really be indicative of her tiktok ā€œsuccessā€ from this year.

The whole thing with Mineā€™s apartment really goes to show how all is not as it seems with Sevda. We all knew there was bullshit involved when they put out that embarrassing video about the deposit.
Yeah same. These ones sheā€™s going to will have been booked when she was in the money. Something tells me that sheā€™s pretty desperate for cash now. Stupid I idiot was frivolous and spent it all. Her claims for saving it for Ela are bs, especially when she canā€™t even be bothered to buy the child proper school shoes.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Video of the greedy bint burning her mouth šŸ¤£ Absolutely hilarious, she even cuts the video at the point she burns herself

The only time her eyes were wet with tears for real. The other times she comes on with those fake teary eyes makes me want to punch her

Mar 2, 2024
I cannot work out what is wrong with her sisters mouth when she is talking? Is it that she doesnā€™t really move them when she talks or they are thin? Gives me the ick! Is her face also melting?

• Haha
Mar 2, 2024
I cannot work out what is wrong with her sisters mouth when she is talking? Is it that she doesnā€™t really move them when she talks or they are thin? Gives me the ick! Is her face also melting?
Honestly I feel like part of her mouth is either paralyzed or thereā€™s a pinched nerve in her face that affects her lips. Sheā€™s also not comfortable with the camera or even in her own skin.

Mar 2, 2024
So Lisa is back on the scene ... what happened to Munter ?!
Theyā€™re really the same person, like Miss Nelson/Viola Swamp!

**side note: Were the Miss Nelson story books popular in the UK, like they were here in the U.S. (back in the 80ā€™s when I was a child at least!)

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Theyā€™re really the same person, like Miss Nelson/Viola Swamp!

**side note: Were the Miss Nelson story books popular in the UK, like they were here in the U.S. (back in the 80ā€™s when I was a child at least!)
I don't remember them in the UK and I was born in 78. Unless age really has got the better of me.. and they were around! šŸ˜†

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I said her gob is like a freestyle elastic band and someone else said her gob is like a stretch armstrong doll šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ It's got a mind of it's own, goes in all different directions, I can't take my eyes off it when she speaks :oops::oops::oops:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Takes all day to edit and filming herself?And she is still s šŸ¤£. Cannot string a sentence together! Thatā€™s bollox anyway. Saint Begda spends all day scrolling & editing her comments as sheā€™s too obsessed with twolls. Has an orgasm when she answers back thinking sheā€™s clever. Dosent realise sheā€™s making a tit out of herself and being laughed at.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 122
Mar 9, 2024
Just watching her make that salad for lunch - damn she dirties so many dishes and utensils just for one salad!!
She had no idea what to do with the chicken and it looked gross. Did she boil it? She thought putting a ridiculous amount of chicken around the plate (like some restaurant from the 80s) made sense. Her friend probably said she wanted a salad and Sevda the Begda had to try and make it. She was so out of her element making that salad

FoxyBingo

Mar 19, 2024
london
She had no idea what to do with the chicken and it looked gross. Did she boil it? She thought putting a ridiculous amount of chicken around the plate (like some restaurant from the 80s) made sense. Her friend probably said she wanted a salad and Sevda the Begda had to try and make it. She was so out of her element making that salad
It was shop bought ready made chicken. Lazy cow literally just assembled things on a plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.