Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
When she licks inside her top lip
1000028437.jpg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That poor key-bub , ka- bob , kebab ...whatever the do she decides to call it .. never stood a chance did it .. just after she decides to suck up a pickle thing whilst her mouth is still full of food ... she chomps down on that kebab like an animal killing its prey . Utter vile cow !🤢

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I haven't watched her for a few days her facial expressions when she is eating are getting worse.......also I am sick and tired of hearing Turkey this Turkish that,.even the fing dog can speak Turkish apparently....
I'm also sick of seeing bloody couscous salad... isn't this about the 10th time she's served it in about 3 days?

Mar 2, 2024
Can we just take a moment to appreciate once again how the ads have well and truly DRIED UP?! She wouldn’t stop bleating about fiwming ads and reading bwiefs but the mentions are few and far between now. She stopped kissing her “amazing” management’s ass as well 😂 She rarely even mentions “the laptop” nowadays.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
LMAO she really can’t help herself can she? 🙄 Obsessed with doing her fake Turkish accent when even her SIL who actually has a Turkish accent doesn’t say it like that 🤣 Stupid fake bleep, hope Seagull roasts her again over this

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s serving Kuki some of that frozen kebab crap she was gifted for dinna. No takeaways for the family when mummy and daddy aren’t around to pay for it. Fakeaways only. Cheap cow.
That’s exactly what it is as well 🤣 Can’t stand the stingy bleep, can’t even be bothered to host a decent dinner when family come over and serves that processed chicken beaks/feet/eyeballs… Nasty 🤢🤮

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Can we just take a moment to appreciate once again how the ads have well and truly DRIED UP?! She wouldn’t stop bleating about fiwming ads and reading bwiefs but the mentions are few and far between now. She stopped kissing her “amazing” management’s ass as well 😂 She rarely even mentions “the laptop” nowadays.
It’s half term 🙄 she’s spending quality time with Ewa 🙄🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is 🤌 Can’t wait for her to go back to the pharmacy

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly her and her sister… there is something wrong with both of them.. Mine looks like she freezes when she presses record and can’t express herself and is dull as s.. talking about she is not sure what the weather is doing.. does she need to take an umbrella or doesn’t she.. does she need to get her winter coat out because she has got her spring cardigan out.. I wish that was the biggest things I had to worry about day to day.. looks like Mine works from home and I don’t have time to cook up some bacon for lunch.. wonder how much work she is getting done or if she being a tit on tik tok

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
LMAO she really can’t help herself can she? 🙄 Obsessed with doing her fake Turkish accent when even her SIL who actually has a Turkish accent doesn’t say it like that 🤣 Stupid fake bleep, hope Seagull roasts her again over this

Yes, Kuki, they’re not Turkish but neither is Begda who is so obsessed with twolls that they live rent free in her head

Status
Not open for further replies.