Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If looks could kill

IMG_8476.jpeg

IMG_8475.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The side eye from T before she says “don’t be silly” kills me every time 😂 The absolute gall of Sevda to say she’s used to being alone with no support 😬
She’s used to getting her entire family to come round and do things for her at the drop of a hat… Delusional if she thinks she does anything alone… Got them constantly coming to give her childcare, food and DIY. Not many people can have their parents over to watch their child whenever they feel like it 🙄 Also her mum brought round an entire tray of Cypriot macaroni bake for her randomly

Mar 2, 2024
lol she kept mmm’ing and mooing over the dinna she made and looking over at Sedat but crickets from over there. She finally signalled to him with her eyes and he finally pipes in with “nice thank you”. She’s such a loser 😂

Also she says she’s got an email (single) and she has to go “write something up” while sitting in front of the TV. So the laptop is out and it sounds like that’s her big chore for this evening 🤣 She calls it a busy evening ahead.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Bugs the hell out of me when her deluded arse lickers repeatedly say “ignore the twolls , they are jealous of your beautiful life”🤣. Cannot see one beautiful thing about her life I would want.Everything is for the camera, fake. You can tell she is a binge eater, depressed and lonely off camera.So obvious. Makes a big deal having a fwiend round & her her parents. Making out she is a social butterfly. I’m 52 and shocked at her fashion sense, extremely poor taste in decor and her disgusting eating manners for someone that is in their mid 30s.She cannot even use a knife and fork! Now it’s “hello Everybody” purposely trying to sound cute🤣. Most cringe person on TikTok, the whole family are! 🤮.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’s used to getting her entire family to come round and do things for her at the drop of a hat… Delusional if she thinks she does anything alone… Got them constantly coming to give her childcare, food and DIY. Not many people can have their parents over to watch their child whenever they feel like it 🙄 Also her mum brought round an entire tray of Cypriot macaroni bake for her randomly
She tries to play the perfect daughter. Hope she chokes on her vape!!! Yes Begda we know you vape! Your not the queen,stop acting like one you dirty rat!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh…I forgot to say in my previous post on here…

The friend that she’s talking about this morning is the one who stuck her fingers up at all the TikTok followers watching when Sevda once zoomed the camera onto her, shortly after Sevda finished having an attack at her TikTok followers (Sevda calls them ‘trolls’) on one of her TikTok posts and being passive aggressive.

It’s also the same friend who doesn’t care how she’s bringing up her young child at all …an example being a post on her own TikTok account of her child also sticking fingers up.

So…yeah, you’re right Sevda you both are incredibly similar I suppose…same values.
Funny how she didn’t show Munter in her video today. Just showed the underage boy making a mug cake. 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Her adverts are getting worse and now she is roping her husband and mum into them. She is just hideous
It was a made up lie that her mum bought that strip light for the cupboard because Seagull put her own commission tab at the bottom of the post. Her mum is not on TikTok to even be gifted the stupid thing off TT shop. That leaves only 1 person who applied to get the light and agreed to promote it for future commission: Seagull.

Mar 2, 2024
Another video from the live 🤣 “Scroll on” 🤪 Drunk bint… Feel bad for Daisy who’s dancing and trying to enjoy her birthday and this dumb bleep decided to make it about her

You can hear Daisy and Teresa saying in the background, “it’s not the right Live to be doing this” 😂. Sev doesn’t care. It’s always about her.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
lol she kept mmm’ing and mooing over the dinna she made and looking over at Sedat but crickets from over there. She finally signalled to him with her eyes and he finally pipes in with “nice thank you”. She’s such a loser 😂

Also she says she’s got an email (single) and she has to go “write something up” while sitting in front of the TV. So the laptop is out and it sounds like that’s her big chore for this evening 🤣 She calls it a busy evening ahead.
I wish I only got one email at work ..... she is so out of touch and delusional to what real work and real life is.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Another video from the live 🤣 “Scroll on” 🤪 Drunk bint… Feel bad for Daisy who’s dancing and trying to enjoy her birthday and this dumb bleep decided to make it about her

She vapes? I vaguely remember reading about this but where did she show
It’s so obnoxious how she inserts herself into other people’s TikToks. The way she took over Teresa’s live that day was em

Never seen the live clip that long. Teresa had an emergency at end? On her phone?😂

Status
Not open for further replies.