Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched the dad’s video, she sounds proper hyper, kept butting in as usual. The dad looked annoyed and her mum sounded like she was speaking to a young child not a 35 year old. Why doesn’t she let her dad film in peace? when she’s filming none of her family butt in
She is insufferable. Can't help butting in trying to take over as usual. And I cannot bear that high pitched over excitable voice it's so cringe.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
It’s so obvious when she’s wanting Sedat to comment in her eat-with-me’s. In the fish & chip video, she says how the fish is ‘stunning’ and then glares at Sedat, repeats how nice it is and asks him sharply doesn’t he think it’s nice, whilst still glaring. He suddenly says quickly after a pause, “yes, nice” but you can tell he’s suddenly had the glare from Sevda that means ‘agree with me and speak Sedat!! Act like we’re all cosy in love family’ !! LEAVE HIM ALONE! He never wanted to be involved in TikTok! (She said on one of her first TikTok’s that her husband did NOT want to be on camera and that she wouldn’t make him).
I saw this and thought the same thing. Leave the guy alone. She’s such a wench

Mar 2, 2024
The face on it

IMG_4187.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
@Sevda_the_seagull is going to love this 🤣

IMG_8650.jpeg
How hideous is she. Not one redeemable feature about her.
Her laugh absolutely grates on me so so much. I can’t explain how irritated it makes me. How she has this ego is beyond me. Actually it’s her empty head huns filling her head with s thah she’s amazing and such a good mum and person! It boils my piss no end

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s obsessed with herself, can only imagine how unbearable she is on her birfday!
Her ugly head popping in her boring dad’s video stuffing his boring face.
Bet it was the sister recording the dad. All three of them with their ring lights and phones out 😂😂 they’re so embarrassing
I knew it would be all about her .. I remember her last birthday.. me me me . Its a fing 35th /55th birthday- do off - nothing special... sad f she is !

Status
Not open for further replies.