Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Granny’s on a night out 😂

IMG_4209.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that video. Them coats are grim. Sedats double denim ensemble is grim and the sisters awful is grim, they look like they have been let out on day release and got dressed from the lost property bin. They were all just stood there so awkward when she’s filming doing her stupid not a laugh laugh. Stupid bint.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
How awkward is that train station post??? Why is she so wooden? Why are they all so fing weird? Standing there being filmed just staring into the camera. Beggy looks like she's had a few already with that screechy voice acting over the top as usual trying to be funny. Cue another embarrassing cringe dancing post later.

Mar 8, 2024
How awkward is that train station post??? Why is she so wooden? Why are they all so fing weird? Standing there being filmed just staring into the camera. Beggy looks like she's had a few already with that screechy voice acting over the top as usual trying to be funny. Cue another embarrassing cringe dancing post later.
She absolutely cannot dance. She’s as stiff and ironing board. It’s so uncomfortable to see them all stood there staring at her with her phone on them. It’s just so annoying to have someone film every moment they are with you. And to top it off three out the four of them have TikToks so it will be phones out all night. She thinks she’s something with her s little boots and awful coat.

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone seen the dads post arriving at their house? Rocco is so badly behaved jumping all over him as sevda just stands there gormlessly. Not blaming the dog, obviously.

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
So CRINGE!! Sev attempting to tell Sedat she loves him and he can’t hear her (Mine’s video) and all of them dancing at the table (Kuki’s video). Also, they chose a place that does 2 for 1 drinks all night and the table is littered with cups/glasses. You do that when you turn 18, not at 35! So embarrassing.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How long until Seagull breaks down and goes Live and begs for money like this? Not sure what she would do on the live to warrant having a live goal, but she definitely has followers willing to drop “gifts”.
This just reminds me of Becki Jones at 11pm yelling on live “YOUM DONT HAVE TOUM GIFT ME GUYS” even though that’s the only reason she’s live

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So cheap - they won’t even go out for a “birthday” dinner. Eating at home then going for drinks only. Has Toby Carvery cut back on how many free meals she gets? I can’t imagine she lets a freebie pass but she doesn’t seem to be going there as frequently.
Hope they’ve dropped that bint 😂 She definitely won’t be going if it’s not a freebie tight cow

Status
Not open for further replies.