Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Just seen the next latest video - again, Sedat is having a great ole’ time still doing sat-down dancing, bless him. Cringe, I know, but it’s nice to see him happy, bless him. His sister is joining in with him. I think she’s actually great. I have watched her on her own TikTok a few times. She’s scatty, eccentric and quirky-funny, but she’s actually very educated, intelligent and very good with people. She had a lot of friends. You can tell she looks out for Sedat and wants him to have fun. As for Sevda, it’s taken her to get very pissed in order to enjoy the evening more than she clearly started off looking, but at least Sedat will feel more relaxed that she’s laughing and relaxed. Sad that it takes her to be drunk though to enjoy time with him.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Pissed up trying to be sassy Sev
Just because they dont worship the ground you waddle on,doesn't mean they are feeling down.You are better off not responding instead of making a tit out of yourself.Cringe!
videos are getting worse. All this nicey nicey cute profile you are trying to achieve is clearly not working with Sedat. Even your family are giving you strange looks. Your full off your own bullshit. I wonder what a normal night out would be without the camera? You wouldn’t go out would you? You wanna prove to twolls your having fun. We just enjoy watching you making a tit out of yourself everyday.
Waddle off Begda!,

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Where’s the lie though Sev? You are a beg and that’s all you’ll ever be. Also why are you glued to your phone replying if you’re having such a great time and actually letting your hair down? Absolute saddo 🥴
Where’s the lie though Sev? You are a beg and that’s all you’ll ever be. Also why are you glued to your phone replying if you’re having such a great time and actually letting your hair down? Absolute saddo 🥴
freaks,the lot of them.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Goes to show lots of people dislike her, She gets more likes on twoll comments , probably why she deletes them quickly! childish response she gave ,it’s like she’s saying I’m out having a good time and your not . I’d rather rip my eyeballs out than be seen in the same venue as them.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpeg
    IMG_0336.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 99

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda dancing with her fists. Absolute cringe 😬

IMG_4210.jpeg
Shes such a dick. Seriously. In her office top 🤣
I tried so hard to watch the night out videos but saw the first 20 seconds at the train station and it so so cringe that my second hand embarrassment could not allow me to continue watching! I got enough I from from here 😂
Me too ! I was out for a few drinks with friends and unlike Beggy and the rest of the inbreds didn't go on my phone at all. Came back to a whole load of comments about her night out ... tried to watch them.. and gave up 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
So the drinks were gifted and she still wouldn't pay for a nice meal out beforehand? 😂
Also, since when does she go to Simmons Bar regularly? She never goes out anywhere. Last time was Mine's birthday I think when they were with Falasious? Not sure when that was but it was some time ago.

Her bowel movements are more regular than her visits to Simmons Bar! (Sorry) 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.