Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Omg it was all gifted!!! That's why they all went and that's why they had to fake pretend they were having a good time so they could film a Tiktok. And lying about going regularly. How much lower can this lot of begging tramps stoop? Sevda. Seriously. do right off.
Of course it was gifted. She's a beg! These establishments are absolutely stupid to give these tramps freebies and be associated with Beggy Beavo Begda 🤡👅🐖👅

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The eyes ! She looks as rough as this morning . Serves the beg right ! 😆
Screenshot_20240420_113545_TikTok.jpg

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She has to be taking the piss with how she said yolks - 3 times.. no one says it like that.. she is an absolute gob se flog
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, YolK! 😂 Same with her “jalapepenios”.
I’m not going to talk about the crumpet “fins” as the poor soul obviously has a speech impediment but it could easily be fixed if she just put that grotesque tongue that she continually pokes out when eating to better use by putting it between her teeth and then breathing out, it makes a ’th’ sound. No more fins, finks, fings..

Mar 2, 2024
So she won’t pay for a Maths tutor for her daughter but instead has asked her poor SIL to teach her Maths. Why can’t she pay for a tutor? So sad. Her SIL teaches her own kids, probably the last thing she wants is to teach someone else.
We know why, she can’t afford to pay a tutor since her income is dwindling. She’s surviving off the occasional Hello Fresh ad and TikTok creator fund payment. I don’t think even the gifted posts are paid. Just the product/service is gifted to her in exchange for a post.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she won’t pay for a Maths tutor for her daughter but instead has asked her poor SIL to teach her Maths. Why can’t she pay for a tutor? So sad. Her SIL teaches her own kids, probably the last thing she wants is to teach someone else.
Wow what a beg… Pay for a tutor instead of being so tight with your child’s education! It’s your fault she’s in this situation in the first place as she doesn’t attend school enough or do school work at home

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my god. The entire drink night was gifted. 🤦‍♀️ No wonder they had so many drinks and were the only ones seat dancing (stupidly at that). Does Simmons really need this kind of advertising if they already offer 2 for 1 drinks every day? One would think drink specials would be enough to get people in the door, especially young college students who actually like those sweet, fruity mixed drinks in festive cups 🙄.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh my god. The entire drink night was gifted. 🤦‍♀️ No wonder they had so many drinks and were the only ones seat dancing (stupidly at that). Does Simmons really need this kind of advertising if they already offer 2 for 1 drinks every day? One would think drink specials would be enough to get people in the door, especially young college students who actually like those sweet, fruity mixed drinks in festive cups 🙄.
Hopefully they won’t gift her again and we’ll be spared her cringey chair dancing in Bonmarche clothes

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She can’t tutor her own daughter with 2nd grade math?
Nah she told us in one of her stories on Ig (the screen recording of which I don’t have anymore as I posted it on the now banned sub) that she can’t do KS1 maths and found it helpful when the teacher explained stuff to her and hoped they would do a workshop for parents

• Wow
Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.