Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Just read that the US government has signed the bill to ban TT. TT in China has 9 months to sell otherwise they’ll face a ban in the US. Wonder how this will impact her following if the majority are from the US.
It’s likely to not go into effect for awhile. ByteDance will fight the ban and it’ll be tied up in the courts for a couple years at least. Still, I hope for Begda’s downfall and she heads back to the pharmacy counter to ring up people’s meds and eat her pack lunch in the car that she struggles to pay the note on. 😂

Reactions: Anon_face_ and mims
Mar 2, 2024
Oh dear. Why does she insist on going tacky all the time?? They are vile. Must be going through yet another evil eye "that's why everythings drying up for me everyone's jealous because I'm so amazing" stage 🙄
Tell me. How does the evil eye protect someone from themselves? Because she is to blame for every bad thing that happens in her life.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Michelle... another weirdo ! Relax she isn't even going to get to 2 million followers as her content is se. She's been stuck at 1.7 million for ages and some of those are bought anyway ! 🤨
Keep on waiting michelle, like your life depends on it 🙄 lunatics. The other day saw a comment on mines tt saying lets aim for 100k or something like that ... are these people ok? If they sent that lass to a carehome to entertain the folk the elderly would die from boredom.

Mar 2, 2024
The dad eating the same thing Sevda had last night, the same sorry amount of sauce on top. Why so little, especially for people who usually can't do portion control..

anyway I actually came on here to say WTF at him repeatedly calling the pasta "macaroni". It's "penne" you muppet! PENNE. If you don't know the different names just call them pasta

Same goes to Sevda calling it pasta swirls or something yesterday... foodie indeed. It even says the type of pasta right bang on the front of the packet!

Mar 2, 2024
It was pasta twists 😂 #foodie

I don’t know if this comment is still there but I bet Sevda is too stupid to get it. This is the same person who made the “scrunchie lips” comment the other day 😂

IMG_4256.jpeg

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I have never seen anyone botch the English language and mispronounce words to this extent. Recent examples with the chocolate video - “I also got bought Lindor for my birthday” or “what one do we go for” or “one more, what one” or “prowline” - the only descriptor she ever uses is “that’s nice” “I bought a couple of bits she likes to eat” “oh he’s lied down” - did she even go to school? Did mummy keep her out of school? This might be the reason her older sister has disowned the family. Simple milk for simple Sev. She certainly lives up to her name

Apr 15, 2024
England
I have never seen anyone botch the English language and mispronounce words to this extent. Recent examples with the chocolate video - “I also got bought Lindor for my birthday” or “what one do we go for” or “one more, what one” or “prowline” - the only descriptor she ever uses is “that’s nice” “I bought a couple of bits she likes to eat” “oh he’s lied down” - did she even go to school? Did mummy keep her out of school? This might be the reason her older sister has disowned the family. Simple milk for simple Sev. She certainly lives up to her name
Another one, don’t know if anyone caught it but at her ‘caravan’ stay when she was dishing up Elas mac n cheese, she was holding the hot container with her hands and she said she’s got ‘asbestos’ hands that’s why she can hold the hot tray. Wft! Never mind chocolates, someone should’ve gifted her a dictionary for her 55th birthday 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.