Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I just canā€™t with this woman.
Sheā€™s pissed as a fart.. has her husband colouring her hair on holiday.. wtf.. her hair is fing horrificā€¦.. why is she so stupid? Her poor kid canā€™t swim.. these two pissed up, how is that safe? Youā€™re a fing awful parent sevda. Having your daughter on TikTok in her swimming costume as well. Youā€™re a disgrace of a mum. I hope you read this and I hope you hang your head in shame. Youā€™re a fing terrible human being. Youā€™re so fing nasty and narcissistic. Your kid is on h this holiday too but youā€™re just filming yourself constantly and then drinking. You should have left her at home and in school. Sheā€™s getting nothing from this holiday. Youā€™re a selfish t with an awful nasty side to you. Oh and your hair is s and youā€™re an ugly witch too. Get off your pedestal thinking youā€™re this incredible person and mum. Youā€™re not. Youā€™re s!

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
On the showing of the cards on IG, one of the cards says "from both of us DAD" has he another child?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_180256_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_180256_Instagram.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Pretty In Pink

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Drinks so far before the afternoon:
X2 glasses of wine
Pina colada
Mojito
Special cocktail
White wine with Sprite
Unnamed cocktail
More wine
Unnamed cocktail
With a side of bitchiness throughout
Wow ! I like a drink i won't lie ... on holiday- we had drinks slowly after lunch and afternoon( not to get pissed and film stupid tiktoks ) - and still kept an eye on our 8 year old in the pool despite him being a very competent swimmer - swam 800 metres at aged 7 ( his sister is 14 and has been competitively swimming since she was 8 ) she didn't spend as much time in the pool as she has done on previous holidays as she wants to sunbathe and therefore we can't rely on her to be with him( not that we ever left them and still watched them) We constantly keep watching him - even though he's fine in water and got an award from the lifeguard for the kid that went down the waterslides the most in one day šŸ˜… . One drink, then water... take it slowly and steady...heat + alcohol doesn't mix . Clearly she doesn't understand that . I hope she's fing hanging for the flight home tomorrow. Cocky b !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Cheap do probably ran out of her Turkey supply of boxed hair dye at home so she waited for the trip to get some more and colour her hair there. All to save Ā£3. Wouldnā€™t you just wait to get home and do it at that point? The sun and chlorine arenā€™t going to do it any favours.
Her hair is s. Why would you dye your hair the same colour as your mum does? Its a rotten draining hair colour and doesn't suit her complexion at all . I'm mixed Saudi , plus French/Italian...but I was born in England and therefore am British! . I have the same colouring as her . Why she doesn't keep her natural brunette dark hair .. looks far more flattering - I've gone lighter during the summer and it makes me look sallow despite having a tan . Taking my hair back to natural very dark brown makes me look so much better !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Wow ! I like a drink i won't lie ... on holiday- we had drinks slowly after lunch and afternoon( not to get pissed and film stupid tiktoks ) - and still kept an eye on our 8 year old in the pool despite him being a very competent swimmer - swam 800 metres at aged 7 ( his sister is 14 and has been competitively swimming since she was 8 ) she didn't spend as much time in the pool as she has done on previous holidays as she wants to sunbathe and therefore we can't rely on her to be with him( not that we ever left them and still watched them) We constantly keep watching him - even though he's fine in water and got an award from the lifeguard for the kid that went down the waterslides the most in one day šŸ˜… . One drink, then water... take it slowly and steady...heat + alcohol doesn't mix . Clearly she doesn't understand that . I hope she's fing hanging for the flight home tomorrow. Cocky b !
Sheā€™s lying back tomorrow? Flying back with a hangover šŸ„“

Apr 15, 2024
England
Love the latest videos on the hippo account. They create a whole hilarious narrative on these influencers, and most are true. The parent of the year post was so funny but puts it into perspective that sev n sedate just donā€™t give a s about their daughter. They may show caring on a superficial level but thereā€™s no deep understanding of the importance of teaching your child the basic things in life.

Reactions: mims and gogo
Mar 2, 2024
If she really wanted Sedat to enjoy his birthday she would put the bloody phone down and give it a rest. She knows he doesnā€™t like being on there but she has made his birthday about herself instead. Poor Ela must have been bored out of her brains! Also, their kid canā€™t swim so sensible Sevda strike again.. but apparently she is a great mother šŸ¤Ø

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
If she really wanted Sedat to enjoy his birthday she would put the bloody phone down and give it a rest. She knows he doesnā€™t like being on there but she has made his birthday about herself instead. Poor Ela must have been bored out of her brains! Also, their kid canā€™t swim so sensible Sevda strike again.. but apparently she is a great mother šŸ¤Ø
And she'd also have travelled to the part of Turkey... closest to his parents so he could at least have seen them for his birthday. It's all about her once again- self centred b

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And she'd also have travelled to the part of Turkey... closest to his parents so he could at least have seen them for his birthday. It's all about her once again- self centred b
Yepā€¦ Also there is an all inclusive hotel there near his parents (where they went last year) so Begda could have organised it that way but itā€™s clear she doesnā€™t like spending time with them

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Then go on less holidays? That sounds like a her problem, zero sympathy from me. No one owes you lots of holidays. Donā€™t give a duck. We all have to budget accordingly and those of us with kids have to pay extra for the school holiday times. Taking your child out of school for one week during school is fine, but thatā€™s not what sheā€™s doing is it? Lots of holidays and tummy pain/drunken Sevda episodes are adding up to Elaā€™s absences at school.

Ela made friends with a 1.5 year old as sheā€™s got the developmental stages of a 3 year old. Ela is shockingly behind in everything and her mum is obsessed with going on as many holidays during school as she can. Selfish and bad moth

Why is she even arguing about this? Itā€™s clearly a singl

Her bed is the what we call an XL Twin here in the States. Theyā€™re in many college dorms. Most definitely not a ā€œsmall doubleā€ šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚ agreed! Whatā€™s a small double anyway ? The bed is too tiny for her. 10 year olds have the same here

Status
Not open for further replies.