Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
@wildgoldchai - I think you were telling me about this?
Iā€™m not sure if she ever revealed the reason and I canā€™t recall if she even spoke about it.

But right in the beginning, she used to rant about having to attend meetings with the school because of ela being behind and having speech issues. The rants were usually of her in the car after the meetings. I think she still has them up. I cba to scroll as she has way too many pointless and se videos. I canā€™t be the only one to remember, I hope any veterans (lol) will remember too

She hated that the school would ask her to attend meetings because they made Begda anxious. It was quite a few meetings too. Not sure why she was telling tiktok, billy no mates hey? Notice how it was about how Begda felt. And it seems Ela was always behind from the get go, now itā€™s just worse.

The old school seemed quite on the ball with elas education and she didnā€™t like that. It makes no sense for Ela to go to a new school when her only friend was at the old one and they havenā€™t moved either. But this school doesnā€™t give a toss and thatā€™s just how begda likes it. Or maybe they do but itā€™s not like Begda would reveal anything negative that puts her in bad light

She also has videos of her trying to push for SEN. Again, this was dropped as quickly as it was picked up. Just reinforces that sheā€™s displaying munchausen by proxy

Ela had a different uniform before the one she has now. It was the same as the one Bobby had. She was awful for hiding the schools logo anyway so it was easily picked up. Colour was different but thatā€™s neither here nor there as the logo was always clear to the viewer

Last edited:

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Is that child actually going to go to school with that in her hair?
Youā€™d think sheā€™d try to downplay that theyā€™ve been on holiday. Given that Begda kept elas hair in a sty Dutch braid for a few days, I feel like Ela will be going into school with that awful hair. As if the kid isnā€™t already a loner like her mum. Idk what this idiot is playing at

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
All that needs to happen is for E to come home crying every day saying she gets bullied in school and doesnā€™t want to go anymore. Begda is too cheap to pay someone to homeschool her so sheā€™ll probably just let E be a high school dropout like she was. I honestly think she is grooming E to become a content creator and if she gets popular, then ā€œmanageā€ her daughterā€™s career for income. That or combine their following and become a mother/daughter influencer duo of sorts on social media.
I hope Begda is not the new Kris Jenner. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
Iā€™m not sure if she ever revealed the reason and I canā€™t recall if she even spoke about it.

But right in the beginning, she used to rant about having to attend meetings with the school because of ela being behind and having speech issues. The rants were usually of her in the car after the meetings. I think she still has them up. I cba to scroll as she has way too many pointless and se videos. I canā€™t be the only one to remember, I hope any veterans (lol) will remember too

She hated that the school would ask her to attend meetings because they made Begda anxious. It was quite a few meetings too. Not sure why she was telling tiktok, billy no mates hey? Notice how it was about how Begda felt. And it seems Ela was always behind from the get go, now itā€™s just worse.

The old school seemed quite on the ball with elas education and she didnā€™t like that. It makes no sense for Ela to go to a new school when her only friend was at the old one and they havenā€™t moved either. But this school doesnā€™t give a toss and thatā€™s just how begda likes it. Or maybe they do but itā€™s not like Begda would reveal anything negative that puts her in bad light

She also has videos of her trying to push for SEN. Again, this was dropped as quickly as it was picked up. Just reinforces that sheā€™s displaying munchausen by proxy

Ela had a different uniform before the one she has now. It was the same as the one Bobby had. She was awful for hiding the schools logo anyway so it was easily picked up. Colour was different but thatā€™s neither here nor there as the logo was always clear to the viewer
Thanks for the download! I agree itā€™s too far back to scroll to find such videos, but now that you mentioned it: 100% remember E wearing a different uniform than what she does now. Seems like back then E falling behind was more about her not having the intellectual ability, but Iā€™m sure given time she wouldā€™ve learned to comprehend. Sadly now her falling behind is not so much her comprehension, but pure negligence on her motherā€™s end for constantly pulling her out of school for her own selfish wants.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
As a stranger on the internet I am absolutely disgusted to see two drunk parents dancing like idiots on the internet while their 7 year old child is no where to be seen. So much I can say about this, but those who are parents, or any responsible adult will understand exactly what I mean. If it was anyone else on the internet, people would have thrown in the towel and had something to say. However, Sevda seems to get away with ALOT! (How could her stupid followers say, omg Sevda so happy for you drink and live your best live) how!!!! There is a child behind you god knows where and swimming with god knows who!! What if the parent of that child decided to pull Ela away!!

Now, Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t live your best life. Yes, everyone is entitled to let their hair down. But, why couldnā€™t you leave your child with her grandparents, to go to school and you go away with your husband for his birthday and have the best time? Why did you drag your child away from her education so she can see her parents drunk and dancing like monkeys in the zoo!!

Moving on, I also have 3 young children in primary. Personally I wouldnā€™t take them out outside of term time. I feel bad even letting them stay home when they are unwell. 2 years ago my daughter then 5 suffered with pneumonia and was hospitalised and needed chest drain. She missed out weeks, months of reception!! She is in year 2 and believe it or not STILL trying to catch up! Please donā€™t underestimate the education these children have and learn daily! How these influencers can say my child wonā€™t miss much in a week! Yes they will!!! A whole subject or topic for that matter!! A week is a long period in school, they learn so much DAILY!!

Thatā€™s not to say, Iā€™m against parents who literally canā€™t afford holidays. Children are and should be entitled to go away and have fun!! But if you can afford to pay a few thousands to your sister, few thousands to your mum for a new car. Laser removal, new car, new house decorations, and multiple holidays! YOU CAN AFFORD to go during term time! I really canā€™t understand how the school lets this women get away with SO MUCH!

You are stingy, selfish and a very horrible person and a BAD MUM! I honestly canā€™t stand to see your face! Please pay for a hair salon and go get your hair done! Itā€™s DISGUSTING!! We can all see the fakeness! It makes my blood boil how fake you are!! Lier and a fake! I would love to see someone secretly record you off camera. The real Sevda!

Iā€™m so sorry guys, I just couldnā€™t hold it in anymore! What she is doing to her child is NEGLECT! I see the traits as an ex Ofsted inspector itā€™s making my blood boil so much! That child is very behind. Her speech, her language, her manual handling skills. Itā€™s very bad. I would spend every little money I have to educate my child and not do what you are doing to her.

Check out some backpackers, homeeducators, travelling families. These are the sort of culture children learn as they travel/ go away. Not sitting in a pool with a stranger and watching mummy and daddy drunk dancing on tables and chairs holding bottles of alcohol!!!!

Last edited:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Iā€™m looking at some of her old videosā€¦.is this an actual joke? Sheā€™s crying over a crumpetā€¦. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ at least she just calls it a crumpet here and not a crumpet fin. She shouldā€™ve stayed at the pharmacy at least she was practising her speech lol

Attachments

• IMG_8263.jpeg
    IMG_8263.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.