IMG_7775.jpeg
IMG_7776.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
IMG_7779.jpeg
IMG_7780.jpeg
IMG_7781.jpeg
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg
Oh dear 😩 Those tacky, widely flared (to cover the huge fold over shelf of fat) off the shoulder dresses are back again! 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her and Sedat don’t sleep in the same bed, I think Ela sleeps in the same bed as Sevda… But this confirms

Wow she really fixates on laundry. It’s like the highlight of her achievements in any given day.

IMG_4307.jpeg
This is Sevda’s career. She takes care of the laundry. She talks about it every day…she tells people when she’s going to do it…she does it…and she tells people afterwards that she’s done it. Oh hang on a minute! We all do it! We don’t mention it to anyone because it’s NORMAL..like breathing!! Hey Sevda…try doing your laundry without mentioning it! Oh wait, your can’t!!! It would only leave taking ‘Wocco’ for a walk, videoing your dinner and having mummy round to help you clean your oven as your career!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Her idiotic laugh in Kuki’s video 💀 Annoys the hell out of me every time I hear it

I really hope they take out Ela’s braids before she goes to school, she’s going to stick out like a sore thumb otherwise

IMG_9330.jpeg
Bet they won't. Sevda will see this as some sort of flex of how special they are because she's sooo famous and an influencer, don't you know!

And any teachers or pupils who respond negatively, she will say is down to jealousy and in her head it'll be that they're jealous she were on holiday and they weren't.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She bought this cake from Sainsbury’s for Sedat’s birthday for £8.50… She spent more over Christmas/New Year on that clementine cheesecake (£10.50) and that Christmas house shaped cake (£12) as well as others compared to her husband’s birthday cake… Not to mention when she casually goes to Costco for a £14 cake when she feels a bit peckish. But since this was for Sedat and the SIL’s family she didn’t mind going as cheap as she could. Selfish and stingy bleep, she would have got an even cheaper cake if she could have but it would have been too small for both families to have a slice otherwise. Lots of reviews talk about how dry the cake is 🥴

IMG_9336.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They deffo sleep in separate beds and never have sex 💀

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The way she whines and bitches about Sedat constantly… No wonder he's always sleeping to escape from her nagging… Also makes his Sedation nickname even funnier 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Begda critiquing the gravy at her SIL’s like she doesn’t use the cheapest and easiest Bisto granules to make gravy herself 🤣 Also I bet Wocco loved being at SIL’s way more than the care home, Kuki’s house and garden looks nice and way better than Begda’s 😏 Also why hasn’t she gone to Toby Carvery in months? Did they take away her freebies card 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
I had to go watch Kuki’s post. Wow, the nerve of her to critique anything anyone makes! She really thinks she’s some chef extraordinaire. b can’t even warm up a croissant without burning it.

I think Toby’s have definitely cut back on the freebie allowance. Maybe once a quarter now or something?

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She gets a real power trip from earning money off TikTok and feeling like she’s a someone… Have a feeling she gets away with being even nastier than usual to Sedation and her own family as they know she can financially pay for things they need (or at least she could when she was getting £6K a month).

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Claims Sedat and Ela were both telling her they missed her cooking. So they missed frozen, air fried foods then? Got it.
Bullshit 🤣 Like when she says Wocco loves her/misses her and you can see he’s way happier and behaving more like a normal spaniel when he’s at the SIL’s house

Reactions: gogo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
se at doing this trend 🤣 Both have no coordination or timing 😂 Also can’t believe she had the audacity to criticise Sedat’s tummy fat when she’s a teletubby 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.