Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
The fact that she has a tummy after all that supposedly natural weight loss from calorie counting and going to the gym 7 days a week shows she’s lying and it was from a gastric op and she didn’t go to any gym… Her tummy is bigger now as she’s put on weight but even when she was skinny it was flabby and that’s because she didn’t actually go to the gym.
👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
1000029898.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
She’s posted on IG asking for recommendations for car rental places in north Cyprus. Begda begging for a freebie again. Do some research, ‘get the laptop out’ love. That’s what normal people do!
For me, the “Cypress” is cut off so her IG story just looked like this (attached)…and I was confused, like “north where?”

Attachments

• IMG_8030.png
    IMG_8030.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 37
Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s clearly nothing to do now. Why doesn’t she go back to her part time job. Surely it can’t be mentally healthy to sit around all day. She’s still have time to do her SM work as it doesn’t seem it’s full time like it used to be

Reactions: Anon_face_

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
why on earth does she keep opening the croissant while she’s eating?! She’s the oddest person with the weirdest habits!
Anyone notice she mentioned she had a shower today, so is this her first one after she got back from the hawwlidag cause that’s just nasty!
I think it is her 1st shower & hair wash since her drunken holiday! Why would you even mention you’re had a nice shower and washed your hair and say “it felt SO nice to wash my hair!”. Honestly, I’ve notice she talks of her baths & showers as if it is a once or twice weekly treat (or ‘self care’) to bath rather than a normal everyday necessity to stay clean! Gross!!! Also, I agree, WHY does she open sloppy filling sandwiches and croissants or show us anything up close, especially after she’s taken a bite?!!! I don’t want to see it! it’s absolutely disgusting! She did it with the burger sauce sandwich a few days ago - repulsive seeing her peeling it all open with bites taken out of it too sometimes! She has ZERO concept of her weird disgusting habits! Her parents taught her ZERO manners or what is just disgusting! Her face contortions when she eats are getting worse! Sticking her huge tongue under her bottom and top lip to clear the amount of food trapped there from massively over stuffing her mouth with food is just FOUL!!! If you are going to have a career of videoing yourself eating food, then you should have the decency to apply manners Sevda! It’s almost inhumane watching you attack food and ram it down your throat like a rabid pig!! Play your videos back to yourself before posting them! Look at your intense bewildered eyes bulging out as you take bites. Look at you ramming in food as you speak! Listen to yourself mooing and groaning! Look at how many loaded forks of food you ram in before finishing what’s already sloshing around in your mouth or how you on other times swallow without barely chewing to get that food filling up in your insides! Your face looks in agony when you swallow! Look at how you use your fingers to wipe bits of slop dribbling out of your mouth!!! You use No kitchen roll…fingers instead!!! It’s REPULSIVE 🤢 THIS IS WHAT YOUR REAL REPUTATION IS GETTING ALL ABOUT OUT THERE! Disgusting eating habits, terrible parenting of Ela, stopping a lot of her school education each school year AND BOSSING SEDAT!! You actually snapped “look at me!” yesterday in your eat with me, whilst he was eating, when asking him to verify you’d not sat down all day. You talk to him like an angry mother talking to a child. Unbelievable!!
Stop it!! Do better!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
why on earth does she keep opening the croissant while she’s eating?! She’s the oddest person with the weirdest habits!
Anyone notice she mentioned she had a shower today, so is this her first one after she got back from the hawwlidag cause that’s just nasty!
I wouldn't be surprised, because think about it.. the child still has those braids in, so her hair clearly hasn't been washed since they were put in (Saturday?).

Mar 2, 2024
I guess it doesn’t really matter that you keep sounding like an idiot not knowing how to pronounce cayenne. Her followers are idiots just like her. The number of people that told her how to pronounce it and still she keeps saying it wrong.

IMG_4318.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
“I thought I’d come on and tell you what we’re having for dinner this evening. Maybe we’ll give you some inspo”

Wtf is she talking about? Acting like this isn’t her usual content that she has on repeat for tiktok. “I thought I’d come on” like it’s something new and revolutionary!
Because she's had a meeting with her teenage management who no doubt have told her to try something new to engage viewers... Damage limitation after being slated for taking the child out of school once again and getting absolutely wasted and leaving her child in the pool!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
And she made fun of Sedation the other night for saying it’s nice. That’s all you ever say Begda, it’s nice! Limited vocabulary
She’s so fake. You see it so much more now, especially with the exaggerated moans which somehow she managed to curb while on holiday. Just stop. You ain’t a Michelin star restaurant that you need to be moaning over your food like that

Reactions: lily_ and Beagle70
Status
Not open for further replies.