Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Im not one to comment usually on her page, however I just have, the dog cooling mat is way cheaper in home bargains than the one she is promoting, and the way she talks to that dog, he's never going to do a damn thing she asks when she uses that silly high pitched stupid voice 😂

Mar 2, 2024
This’ll get her going 😂

IMG_4327.jpeg
Omg i hate when people say this sort of thing but i'm looking forward to her inevitable clapback hahaha

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
So if it weren’t for the watermelon, she was going to give her child ice cream as an after school snack?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_8488.jpeg
    IMG_8488.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Twoll 😝
Mar 2, 2024
I don't like to eat them, but what does she mean it's best not to eat the watermelon seeds and that they should be taken out? There's nothing wrong with eating them!

Just googled it and it says they have good nutritional benefits actually, maybe that's why she doesn't want Ela eating them. Can't have anything too nutritional when there's still cheese to pile on!

Reactions: gogo
Mar 2, 2024
My morning rant!

Where’s Ewa’s ‘brekky’ today? Must have had a bowl of diabetes oh sorry I mean Nutella and biscoff.
What was with that delivery video!!?
No wonder her bwiefs take days, it’s because she can’t flippin read! Apothecary 😂😂😂

Nutella all over her hands, licking her fingers then touching everything but says she doesn’t like to do that, what about when you’re touching up everyone’s food you’re plating up, dirty woman.

The drunk video from last night 😂
She’s so flippin simple. She’s not drunk, she’s acting drunk and stupid to keep up with the 15 year olds. No way did sedation just happen to get his phone out to film that, she forced the poor sod to video her being a sketty dirty tramp. Then to go and post it? And where was ewa during this so called drunken night. You should not be left responsible of a child when you’re that drunk begda. Grow the do up and act like a responsible mum.

The purple theme she says she’s doing with her friends, will be all about her, her idea, her hosting, her at the hippos house she paid for.

Shes got everyone in her family owing her.
Hippo has the flat bought for her.
Mum has the car bought for her and giving her mum a job and paying her.
Dad has his tt account she got him into.
Kuki is her accountant so she financially supports them.
She’s paying them all off to keep them close and it’s so fing sad that they’re trapped like this and indebted to her.

And stop with the off the shoulder short dresses! YOU ARE NOT 14! She’s pulled another one out again today. No doubt the tacky cheap sunglasses will make an appearance today, she looks absolutely ridiculous in them.
Oh how I wish the oldest sister would come out from hiding and reveal her insights into the family! I’m so curious to know what her pov and what drove a wedge between her and the rest of them.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I've got to be honest her tea tonight looked banging, could be because Ive been drinking in the sun all afternoon with my friend celebrating a very very rare weekend off..😂......she still annoys me though,

• Haha
Reactions: Ohbeez and gogo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Knowing she puts mayo in her cacik puts me off 🤢 Also she’s obsessed with chicken, dips and salad FFS 🙄 Can’t make anything else can she except freeza dinners and getting takeaways

I've got to be honest her tea tonight looked banging, could be because Ive been drinking in the sun all afternoon with my friend celebrating a very very rare weekend off..😂......she still annoys me though,

Status
Not open for further replies.