Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why did ewa get her a card? To praise her for what an amazing caring person she is? Why the card, I don’t get it. You’re not deserving of all the praise you’re getting.
She looks really grumpy today as if she’s really put out that she had to go and help someone else out. She’s going to bed at 7pm? She looks a right bloody state like as if she’s slept out on the street all night and just stumbled home now.
And the weird fingers are back touching everything and crunching up those biscuits.

And the way she licks her lips after every few words - can’t wait to eat the ice cream the big fat monster

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
The joke is that tat could be found in many Turkish supermarkets in 🇬🇧 UK, the one I go to sells the lot.. couldn’t she have bought something 🎁 gifty for SIL shovelling se for her dog?
When friends look after my cat 🐈‍⬛ if I need them too.. I always get them something special , it’s not free to pay for this service either..even though they do not want payment.. it’s not a ticket to get se for time invested in looking after an animal.. alongside your normal routine tasks
Absolutely bang on!

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 8, 2024
Oh poor you sev. Had to go help someone out. You need a medal? Some more strangers commenting on how good you are? Seeking some validation? You look like s, your hair is s, your nighty is s and you’re just a s human being all round. Your husband is a lazy turd. Your parents are mugs and your sister can’t even string a sentence together, neither can you mind. Come off TikTok sev it’s aged you horribly and shows your nasty side constantly

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh poor you sev. Had to go help someone out. You need a medal? Some more strangers commenting on how good you are? Seeking some validation? You look like s, your hair is s, your nighty is s and you’re just a s human being all round. Your husband is a lazy turd. Your parents are mugs and your sister can’t even string a sentence together, neither can you mind. Come off TikTok sev it’s aged you horribly and shows your nasty side constantly
Nah this sentence took me out 🤣 “You look like s, your hair is s, your nighty is s and you’re just a s human being all round”

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I want to know why she’s suddenly so tired and homeless looking? What changed from yesterday’s pool party?
All she did was go to kukis house and look after the kids and then come home today.
It’s not that fing hard is it?
Oh wait, it’s sevda, she’s exhausted and I bet she’s not sat down at all today poor thing!
Just want to know why she’s doing the poor me voices and appearance.
She looks like the local druggy

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I want to know why she’s suddenly so tired and homeless looking? What changed from yesterday’s pool party?
All she did was go to kukis house and look after the kids and then come home today.
Oh wait, it’s sevda, she’s exhausted and I bet she’s not sat down at all today poor thing!
She’s such a useless and lazy individual… How did this completely tire her out? 🤣 Imagine if she had to work 5 days a week and do household stuff on top of that, would probably wipe the bint out

Mar 8, 2024
I know. She’s acting like she’s shattered as if she’s done a full 50 hour working week and everything else on top of it. She drove to help her sister in law out. drive isn’t even that long. She looked after two kids who aren’t toddlers so aren’t that difficult to mind in their home! It’s cus she’s hungover and had to drive there and stay and the hangover kicked in. She just wants compliments about how good she is and validation for being tired. She’s a useless attention seeking turd

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Saint Sev of Stevenage made her SIL’s family a woast.
Why would you even mention that you made them dinner???? Sevda, can you just not make the meal for the girls WITHOUT mentioning it??? It IS part of looking after them! Why would you need to mention you’ve given them food???? Oh yes….we all nearly forgot!….you NEED constant praise and adoration for such normal everyday behaviour - things which we all would do! Well done for NOT letting your nieces go without meals whilst they were in your care!! Well done! You are so kind to give them a meal in the day!!! Wow!!! Amazing!!! You’re so good!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Why would you even mention that you made them dinner???? Sevda, can you just not make the meal for the girls WITHOUT mentioning it??? It IS part of looking after them! Why would you need to mention you’ve given them food???? Oh yes..,,we all nearly forgot!….you need constant praise and adoration for such normal behaviour which we all would do! Well done for not letting your nieces go without meals a meal whilst they were in your care!! Duh!!!! 🙄
Shocked she didn’t film it.

Reactions: jaesulli

elizabethwhite88

May 13, 2024
Melbourne, Australia
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if you could sign this petition: Sign the Petition

I strongly believe that ZGA Digital, as a talent agency, has a responsibility to address and rectify instances of censorship. Particularly in instances where their talents are providing a skewed representation of their audience engagement with business partners and sponsors.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Much as though I disagree with Sevda’s censorship I don’t see a petition as a way forward with that? Also involves using our actual names etc.

Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if you could sign this petition: Sign the Petition

I strongly believe that ZGA Digital, as a talent agency, has a responsibility to address and rectify instances of censorship. Particularly in instances where their talents are providing a skewed representation of their audience engagement with business partners and sponsors.

elizabethwhite88

May 13, 2024
Melbourne, Australia
Much as though I disagree with Sevda’s censorship I don’t see a petition as a way forward with that? Also involves using our actual names etc.
Hello, by signing the petition and it gaining momentum; it will draw bigger attention to her talent agency which has an obligation to so many brands that trust them with such sponsorships. They will take action to address this. I'm sure you can use a pseudonym, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.