Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Has Kuki said wtf was wrong? I can’t watch the rambling videos. Looking for a bottom line here 😂
I can't watch either!! 😂😂 I've skipped through what she's posted today I just don't have the patience 😂 I might be wrong but she seems to be moaning a lot about the NHS. We all know it's not always great at the moment but we still have it and they generally they do their best with the huge pressure they're under. We're currently only on the first 4 hours so plenty more to go yet! Jacka-fing-nory ffs. Doing an awful lot of talking for someone who should be resting.

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t even cut with scissors. Why is she this dim? Then proceeds to act like she’s done something fantastic with them. She cut it unevenly wnd had her fingers all over it.🤢 fine if it’s just your camel chops eating it but it’s not ya dirty cow.
That was the most pointless video. No one cares about your opinion on pizza. It’s still a pizza bought in a shop it just has a pizza brand on it. You’re the most boring t going

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The pizza eating offering, I counted how many times she actually chewed the food in her mouth and it was mostly just six times before the forced swallow, highest was ten. One day the stupid woman is going to choke and I hope it’s caught on camera, it may teach her a valuable lesson. She’s an uncivilised gannet. 😡

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve noticed they all eat the same meals (not sure about Kukis family) but sevda, the mum and dad and mine.
They all eat the same few meals.
Hot dogs
Lasagne
Wings and salad
Rice and salad
They all eat the exact same meals (maybe not on the same days).
Me and my sisters and brothers don’t eat the same meals at all. We all have our own taste for things.
This lot seems like they follow one cookbook and stick to it and NEVER deviate.
It’s the same boring s over and over and over.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I feel like the SIL knows that begdas arselickers eat up any content begdas involved or mentioned in which gets her more likes and engagement. Obviously does wonders for both kukis and begdas image for those morons, "oh how selfless is sev 😮‍💨, beautiful family" .

Kuki, whenever shes talking about beg she goes on and on abt how amazing of a SIL she is , but when theyre actually together its awkward, vibes are off, feels like she doesnt like beg that much. So i think shes doing it for the engagement she gets from being linked to sev, not coz shes actually a beg arselicker lol
Watching the video, it seemed the SIL felt like she was forced to say thanks, it didn’t come naturally to her. Whereas when she thanked her followers for the kind comments and concern, she came across more natural and had a genuine smile on her face

Apr 15, 2024
England
The interactions between Mine and Ela is how it should be. She asked her a simple enough question and waited for Ela to reply rather than Mine straight going in with an answer. Although on this occasion Ela did struggle to think when put on the spot but at least it gave her the chance to think. I’ve noticed Sev ask Ela something but then jumps straight in with an answer. At least give her a chance and let her be her own person and think independently. I’ve noticed she does this a lot with people, like today’s pizza video, didn’t even give her mate a chance to respond. It’s actually frustrating to watch.

Reactions: mims

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
You may well be right there. In which case Kuki's just become another Tiktok beg anything for engagement and not being real. Why is that not surprising!!!
My darling angel sister in law.. my ass😡Kookshit endangered other road users driving in this condition, had a near miss accident and traumatised already traumatised Lala in the car?? Are you insane? Kuki has been sick for weeks yet Tom Tom and and Begda still carrying on.. no offers to take this woman to A&E earlier?? Now Kookshit is dragging out the whole saga in episodes FOR VIEWS!!
Everyone rightly asking what was the diagnosis.. and she is deliberately dangling Aldi carrot..she has laid bear all the gory intimate details past few weeks PUBLICLY and cannot just say the outcome ? Clearly well enough now to do posts through the day too… lost any regard for her since this. Don’t slate the NHS.. they do their best with limited resources.. and you public mock the set up? Yes it’s not a pleasant experience BUT if your condition took a big turn for the worse… you are in the right place.. without paying for treatment.

Mar 2, 2024
I nabbed this one earlier this mownging- surely it’s gone by now!

IMG_4340.jpeg

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
I feel like the SIL knows that begdas arselickers eat up any content begdas involved or mentioned in which gets her more likes and engagement. Obviously does wonders for both kukis and begdas image for those morons, "oh how selfless is sev 😮‍💨, beautiful family" .

Kuki, whenever shes talking about beg she goes on and on abt how amazing of a SIL she is , but when theyre actually together its awkward, vibes are off, feels like she doesnt like beg that much. So i think shes doing it for the engagement she gets from being linked to sev, not coz shes actually a beg arselicker lol
For the love of god, WHY did Kookshit make a public announcement on this?? Why do we need to know?? That Begda should have got her angel wings out earlier to help, weeks ago. Anyone would think Begda gave her a bloody kidney the way she is banging on about it.STFU

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Well I see the 2 hotdogs in 1 bun runs in the family 🤦🏻‍♀️ no wonder they all got oversized

Attachments

• IMG_8606.jpeg
    IMG_8606.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: chelseagardener

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her caption on the pizza video - Lisa is around to help Sevda. With what exactly?! Why does this do nothing good for nothing need help every single day? I do look forward to the special shout out video Sevda puts out to thank her friend publicly 🙄🙄🙄
Begda should be doing thanking videos constantly for all her family and friends who wipe her bum every day

Apr 15, 2024
England
Status
Not open for further replies.