Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitterbug

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
They already have their challenges and if they can't always express how they feel, it's se and uncomfortable. I would rather make them feel safe than feel frustrated. It's upsetting when they do take tantrums or do get emotional.

I do hope the new law gets put into place in the UK where parents can't be exploiting their kids on online platforms. Everyone has their right to their privacy, mainly children as they should be safeguarded 💛
Absolutely! I don't post my daughter online.i don't post any of my kids and certainly wouldn't without permission. I'm so glad this opened up haha been dying to comment on tattle for so long now
She’s is one vile bully big beefy t!!
Oh she absolutely is. I even said I think the problem is.. thing is I have no issue with her size it's the lying cos she clearly is bigger than a 12. She was maybe a 12 years ago but defo not anymore

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Has the #weareallcammysmith FB page been taken down? It was there for years but now I can’t see it. I wonder if she took it down to stop folk bringing up her past????

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If you're being stalked, you shouldn't be announcing it to thousands of people online! All these stories for attention and drama. No surprises from Vav 🙄
Our very own Aberdeen Beyoncé has had more stalkers than any celeb I know 🫠🫠 ok vav. Has a stalker needs to move out of her house and then shows the new house and her life is still all over her tik tok page. That makes so much sense 🤣🤣🤣 Think petr told you to get out cause you was having another man in his HOUSE. You know since you don’t own any of it, but you tell your Huns you bought your half in cash and that’s why your not on the deeds 😬🥱

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She tried to say nursery staff have her back oh I bet they love the safeguarding concerns I’ll believe that like the loganair scandal🤣
I work for Loganair and we were all laughing at her the Monday morning!! The CEO was going absolutely ballistic too. They went to legal over it as well 😅 need to try find out if there’s an update!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Cue her being on the tik tok with the woe is me and yada yada. Exhausted from the bizzy life she has! What busy life? Your son is in nursery all day and you have a 15 year old! Get a grip vav! You always claim to busier than a one armed taxi driver with crabs! You don't know what hard work is!

Mum to two neurodivergent children here getting them ready for school, getting myself organised for my full time job and running on fumes because my wee man didn't sleep last night (adhd). All the while my man is away in Brazil working! You do nothing and until you work 35+ hours and navigate parenting and everything else... you ain't relatable!

Nothing wrong with being a stay at home either! I did that for a wee while when my two were little and that was hard going but wandering around costco with my nana is hardly hard work is it!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 say it louder. Now that’s a good mother ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Our very own Aberdeen Beyoncé has had more stalkers than any celeb I know 🫠🫠 ok vav. Has a stalker needs to move out of her house and then shows the new house and her life is still all over her tik tok page. That makes so much sense 🤣🤣🤣 Think petr told you to get out cause you was having another man in his HOUSE. You know since you don’t own any of it, but you tell your Huns you bought your half in cash and that’s why your not on the deeds 😬🥱

My husband said it’s nae stalkers she has. He said it’s mistaken identity and it’s folk coming to harpoon what they think is a whale 😂 He knows her well and despises her as do his mates.

Ratatouille

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
The story around leaving the old house and the timing/urgency to move out didn't add up. It was her own fault when people found the new house. I don't know why she kept saying she bought the pip mansion, the process of buying a home can take months. But it magically took Vav less than a week 🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
At the bottom of the reply box hunni ❤️

I work for Loganair and we were all laughing at her the Monday morning!! The CEO was going absolutely ballistic too. They went to legal over it as well 😅 need to try find out if there’s an update!
She still has the brass neck to travel with LoganAir. I was sure she would have been banned from the airline

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My husband said it’s nae stalkers she has. He said it’s mistaken identity and it’s folk coming to harpoon what they think is a whale 😂 He knows her well and despises her as do his mates.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg stop. That’s so funny. Think it’s crazy that men actually think the same as us about her to. A whole town hate her but the whole town is jealous. Ok luv.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I know someone who works at Aberdeen airport and they were all having a right laugh at her after stairgate how she can show her face back at the airport never mind flying with Loganair is beyond me I would be hiding.
I’m not from Aberdeen, has she left herself much choice? 😂 Is LA the only option? I’d be on a train or driving 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m not from Aberdeen, has she left herself much choice? 😂 Is LA the only option? I’d be on a train or driving 🤣
To the places that she wants to go to like Belfast, Dublin think their is only loganair the likes of London I think ba goes their but the person I know has seen her stomping about the airport in a minky Steve Madden trainers like she is a celebrity 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The story around leaving the old house and the timing/urgency to move out didn't add up. It was her own fault when people found the new house. I don't know why she kept saying she bought the pip mansion, the process of buying a home can take months. But it magically took Vav less than a week 🤣
No it did not add up at all. I think Petr gave her a payout to leave and that’s why she did. Now I got it on good authority that Steph looked at a house to rent in Stonehaven. Lily told her dad about it. Described it etc but they never got that one. It was rented also. That was before she went away on holiday with her dad. She should have knew to that you can’t get a mortgage being a content creator at all. Nothing wrong with renting but don’t act like you have managed to buy a 500k house 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.