Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatouille

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
I found it shocking she took a video of max coming round from anaesthetic after his MRI when he was at his most vulnerablešŸ˜”surprised the ex husband didnā€™t knock the phone out her hand ā€œaccidentallyā€
That was bang out of order! Poor boy is vulnerable and his mum cares about the attention and views šŸ˜”

Someone on Tattle did refer to her as Dee Dee Blanchard and I completely agree with this reference!

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Ah NooošŸ¤£!! Just saw her airport video trying to act like an international jetsetter and wanting to look stylish in her Primarni clobber(no hate with Primark BTW) however, thought Beyonce would be dripping in Dior etc. She looks like she run through a charity shop with her eyes shut. Sack the stylist Beefy keksšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Edited to add cos it's been bugging me who she took her style inspo from. Think she's going down to London to tame some unruly toddlers cos she's dressed like Super Nanny but with flares onšŸ˜‚

ā€œSee you on the other sideā€ šŸ™„ Calm doon lipodema legs itā€™s London you going nae Australia! I hope she remembers her flight socks for the swelling šŸ˜‚

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I remember seeing this and thinking what a complete arsehole!! These bell ends walk amongst us all and that's the most worrying part :oops: I remember her cougar story in the paper too and the comments she got were insane! Not 1 single positive comment on there and it was bloody fabulous! She's a thieving, fat, lying, money spinning excuse of a human who deserves every bit of negativity she gets. She has no friends, she's hated where she lives and on here and TL and i'm living for it! The best comment I've seen in ages was when she was called out for driving with no seat belt on and she replied ' James Cordon does it on carpool karaoke! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I remember seeing this and thinking what a complete arsehole!! These bell ends walk amongst us all and that's the most worrying part :oops: I remember her cougar story in the paper too and the comments she got were insane! Not 1 single positive comment on there and it was bloody fabulous! She's a thieving, fat, lying, money spinning excuse of a human who deserves every bit of negativity she gets. She has no friends, she's hated where she lives and on here and TL and i'm living for it! The best comment I've seen in ages was when she was called out for driving with no seat belt on and she replied ' James Cordon does it on carpool karaoke! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I bet she thought she was on to something with the Cordon comment too šŸ« šŸ¤£
Itā€™s the dress and escalator story even though she had a video up of ripping her dress standing on it. The elaborate story of it getting stuck and who was there to see it etc. Walter Mittys love child. Anything to drive views and comments of people questioning her stories because they remember her ripping it a different way.

Her comments to that Rory guy right after Harley the sequal sums her up perfectly. TikTokā€™s alluding to him cheating and her being better than the FBI. Heā€™s barely driven down the road and sheā€™s pouring herself in to this Roryā€™s comments. Do as I say, not as I doā€¦ šŸ«”

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I bet she thought she was on to something with the Cordon comment too šŸ« šŸ¤£
Itā€™s the dress and escalator story even though she had a video up of ripping her dress standing on it. The elaborate story of it getting stuck and who was there to see it etc. Walter Mittys love child. Anything to drive views and comments of people questioning her stories because they remember her ripping it a different way.

Her comments to that Rory guy right after Harley the sequal sums her up perfectly. TikTokā€™s alluding to him cheating and her being better than the FBI. Heā€™s barely driven down the road and sheā€™s pouring herself in to this Roryā€™s comments. Do as I say, not as I doā€¦ šŸ«”
She's just a tool...fact lol

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Haha love the name, definitely great minds šŸ˜‚šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

I canā€™t bare to even think about having to go through losing a child, but to deal with the aftermath of her and all her behaviours I couldnā€™t imagine how hard it was for his poor family šŸ˜ž
My heart breaks for that boy and his familyšŸ’”. They have showed astounding dignity. I couldn't. I would have ragdolled her all over the place if she had got clout of my boys suffering and untimely death and engineered it to keep me from him at his end. Raging just typing that. Hope karma hits her like a cannon ballšŸ˜”

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
What I donā€™t understand is the money she wastes when potientially her son wonā€™t get into a ASN school. If I was her I would be saving any penny I could incase I needed it for my childā€™s education. She fortunate enough that if he doesnā€™t get into an ASN school that she would be able to afford help! Not many people are in that position and she just squandering money on ridiculous handbags! Itā€™s a joke.

SpaceRaider

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
What I donā€™t understand is the money she wastes when potientially her son wonā€™t get into a ASN school. If I was her I would be saving any penny I could incase I needed it for my childā€™s education. She fortunate enough that if he doesnā€™t get into an ASN school that she would be able to afford help! Not many people are in that position and she just squandering money on ridiculous handbags! Itā€™s a joke.
She doesn't care about his education. If she did she would have started trying to communicate and teach him new things a long time ago. She's a lazy bint who uses him for money

Status
Not open for further replies.