Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have never know any mother be away from their children so much, but claim they “never get a break.”

Please tell me all Logan air staff are aware of the BS she spouts and she’s a long running joke??
Remember she is ALWAYS with her kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you know max routine could not be messed up etc. Eh your hardly with your kids vav

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She still has the brass neck to travel with LoganAir. I was sure she would have been banned from the airline
There was talks about it at the time and I asked when I seen the next flight posted!
Ohhh your CEO wanted to take it further? Or she did? This would have been legendary 🙌🏻
the CEO had legal in that day! If you check his linkdin, you’d see he doesn’t take any s lol. He’s actually left now and the new guy started last week so will need to see if anymore came from it! It was me that commented on the Loganair facebook with a picture of the aircraft steps on an alt account because I was raging 😂 then it all spiralled from there haha

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I have never know any mother be away from their children so much, but claim they “never get a break.”

Please tell me all Logan air staff are aware of the BS she spouts and she’s a long running joke??
She absolutely is 😂 she was the talk of the office the Monday after her weekend of lies! There was a wings ceremony the following Friday for new crew and she even got an honorary mention from the COO at that basically saying you’ll meet some absolute weapons during your time as crew but try not be put off as HQ will always have your back!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She absolutely is 😂 she was the talk of the office the Monday after her weekend of lies! There was a wings ceremony the following Friday for new crew and she even got an honorary mention from the COO at that basically saying you’ll meet some absolute weapons during your time as crew but try not be put off as HQ will always have your back!
This was the tea I never knew I needed 🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Ah Nooo🤣!! Just saw her airport video trying to act like an international jetsetter and wanting to look stylish in her Primarni clobber(no hate with Primark BTW) however, thought Beyonce would be dripping in Dior etc. She looks like she run through a charity shop with her eyes shut. Sack the stylist Beefy keks🤣🤣Edited to add cos it's been bugging me who she took her style inspo from. Think she's going down to London to tame some unruly toddlers cos she's dressed like Super Nanny but with flares on😂

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I often think about the man she saved after meeting him on tinder. How they talked all night never to be mentioned anywhere again....and her hands covered in ink when the police absolutely definitely did not take her fingerprints that day.

When is the 6 months up on pip mansion? I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the stalkers again for an excuse to move out.

We must be due an eating disorder/unaliving over troll comments/I only show you what I want to show video any day.

I wonder what terrible bad luck she will attract today on her latest jet setting travels.
When you read here Fanny you have already done the not booking a hotel and having a plane with no stairs. I would personally like to see a fan turn up at your hotel dying to meet you and not be able to speak as they are starstruck at yoursize or a meet and greet breakfast for the huns.
Or you could do maybe a room upgrade because your so famous Or having to turn down "so much womans" brands? Your welcome in advance.

skitterbug

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I often think about the man she saved after meeting him on tinder. How they talked all night never to be mentioned anywhere again....and her hands covered in ink when the police absolutely definitely did not take her fingerprints that day.

When is the 6 months up on pip mansion? I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the stalkers again for an excuse to move out.

We must be due an eating disorder/unaliving over troll comments/I only show you what I want to show video any day.

I wonder what terrible bad luck she will attract today on her latest jet setting travels.
When you read here Fanny you have already done the not booking a hotel and having a plane with no stairs. I would personally like to see a fan turn up at your hotel dying to meet you and not be able to speak as they are starstruck at yoursize or a meet and greet breakfast for the huns.
Or you could do maybe a room upgrade because your so famous Or having to turn down "so much womans" brands? Your welcome in advance.
Omg I remember that one. She was up all night talking to him. 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha absolutely brilliant the folk I know are ground staff and they were in stitches when it all hut the fan they have seen her the last few times stomping about the airport like the celebrity she thinks she is.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I know it’s such a shame. When you become a mother they are your priority but not Steph
Exactly, I give up my job to be a full time carer for my non verbal child, and it was the best decision I made and I would never look back. He’s come on leaps and bounds having proper communication strategies in place …… Take note beefy

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I absolutely love this 😂😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: big_beefy_beyonce
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly, I give up my job to be a full time carer for my non verbal child, and it was the best decision I made and I would never look back. He’s come on leaps and bounds having proper communication strategies in place …… Take note beefy
Aww this is everything ❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻 one of my friends has 4 kids and her boys have complex needs and on the spectrum. Anyway hearing the oldest boy say words, and start little sentences etc melts my heart. My friend never moans and puts effort in just like you. Now that’s a proper sen parent ❤️❤️❤️

space_raider_face

Mar 11, 2024
scotland
I absolutely love this 😂😂🙌🏼
Great minds, I literally just joined then seen your comment and username 🤣
Loving the tea on big beefy Beyoncé of Aberdeenshire.
I also know someone who looked after Cammy and they said she is a vile creature. Talking down to Cammy, his friends and family, staff and even other patients. Apparently one day she was shouting her mouth off and was asked to leave by staff! They all knew it was the Stephanie show and she didn’t appear to care for Cammy. By all accounts he was a lovely guy. I feel so badly for his family losing him but dealing with her too 🤯

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I also know someone who looked after Cammy and they said she is a vile creature. Talking down to Cammy, his friends and family, staff and even other patients. Apparently one day she was shouting her mouth off and was asked to leave by staff! They all knew it was the Stephanie show and she didn’t appear to care for Cammy. By all accounts he was a lovely guy. I feel so badly for his family losing him but dealing with her too 🤯
This just blows my mind. She used to talk about Cammy when I first followed her around about Jan 2022, that he was her true love. I knew none of the stuff I’ve read now. Not heard him mentioned since. Not sure if that was used as a dig at her recent ex at the time.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Haha love the name, definitely great minds 😂🙌🏼

I can’t bare to even think about having to go through losing a child, but to deal with the aftermath of her and all her behaviours I couldn’t imagine how hard it was for his poor family 😞

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Apparently Petr has a new girlfriend and hoover hole is saying she is going on a co-parenting holiday with Petr. Maybe that’s why she is working out so she can seduce Pedro on holiday and get back with him

This just blows my mind. She used to talk about Cammy when I first followed her around about Jan 2022, that he was her true love. I knew none of the stuff I’ve read now. Not heard him mentioned since. Not sure if that was used as a dig at her recent ex at

How dare you imply she's not a size 12 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.