Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry my wonderful Tattlers I’ve had to steal your pic 😂😂 Prince Charming called and asked for his shoes back!! Bloody hideous 😳😳😬😬

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpeg
    IMG_1013.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 191

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Awwww she really boils my blood 🤯 little miss I have an ED, sitting in a Main Street shoving Nando’s in her gob and talking 😰🤢 honest to god gives me the fear, couldn’t think of a worse situation to be sitting eating with an ED. Awww and Vag I think yer filter is over stimulated too hen cause everytime that natural light hits you, you have more lines than the bloody wifi 🤪 Not just you forehead either doll face

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Cannot stand her she is a vile excuse of a human and mother leaving her son to scream and shout in the background so she can get her own fix of adoration from her huns.
Single parent my ass she co parents and had a far easier time than lots of single parents cannot wait for the day it all goes tits up and they all have to then pull their finger out and get a real job.
Well whether it be single parent or co parenting both affect her ability to portion out meat when she goes on the Costco run In her business suit

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Awwww she really boils my blood 🤯 little miss I have an ED, sitting in a Main Street shoving Nando’s in her gob and talking 😰🤢 honest to god gives me the fear, couldn’t think of a worse situation to be sitting eating with an ED. Awww and Vag I think yer filter is over stimulated too hen cause everytime that natural light hits you, you have more lines than the bloody wifi 🤪 Not just you forehead either doll face
The ED BS makes my blood boil. She certainly wouldn’t eat on camera the way she does, or shovel the amount of food in with her full fingers in her mouth 🤢 when she eats off a fork the noise she makes biting down on the fork - like she’s trying to eat that as well🤢🤢 it’s not normal behaviour for someone with / had an ED. Such an insult to those who actual suffer.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That was bang out of order! Poor boy is vulnerable and his mum cares about the attention and views 😡

Someone on Tattle did refer to her as Dee Dee Blanchard and I completely agree with this reference!
Steph thrives off attention any type of attention good or bad. Imagine filming your boy when he’s the most vulnerable state ever. My husband would of went crazy, mind you any good parent would not do that x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My heart breaks for that boy and his family💔. They have showed astounding dignity. I couldn't. I would have ragdolled her all over the place if she had got clout of my boys suffering and untimely death and engineered it to keep me from him at his end. Raging just typing that. Hope karma hits her like a cannon ball😡
I know me too. I speak to them and they never ever speak of her and I don’t blame them. The amount of dignity that they have shown is something else.

Mar 7, 2024
I know me too. I speak to them and they never ever speak of her and I don’t blame them. The amount of dignity that they have shown is something else.
Oops ! I think she has seen these pages 🤣🤣 people have been messaging her tik tok and Karma will get us all and she has a 'team' looking after her who will report everyone ! 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oops ! I think she has seen these pages 🤣🤣 people have been messaging her tik tok and Karma will get us all and she has a 'team' looking after her who will report everyone ! 🤣🤣
Karma will get us I think you need to reword that Steph karma is definitely coming for you and your team is that mad Pam and nana your management are a disgrace aswell to be working with someone like you and are you about to over use another song aye you should be piping down you absolute clown 🤡

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Funny I have had a good few follow requests the last few days on TT 🤣 mostly followers of Vag herself, don’t know how they could link me from here over there 🤪 but hey ho maybe this is her team of PIs

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Shaking in my boots 🤣🤣🤣 mad Pam and nana Mac will be on one 🤣🤣 karma will get us what for speaking the truth my mum brought me up to speak the truth so sorry vav you can’t shut us up ✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.