Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The unreal a**e licking of that Taylor-Rae and her sister when she’s met the sister once and not forgetting ekin-poo makes my skin crawl, she copies everything they do, Taylor made boxes up of all the crap she gets gifted to give away low and behold vanity vav does the same

She goes on like she’s known these women years. She only uses them to name drop and act like the big influencer.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
She has to be messing in that video.. the white dressing gown.. the song.. the hand movements… the ridiculous down turned mouth thing she does.. she’s so deluded she thinks she someone.
Also her Nando’s video.. is there a need to eat and talk. And move her hands so much. She absolutely adores herself. She’s got as much self entitlement as that Elphaba fella
Licking the handle of that fork….too far 🤮

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was angry this morning. I thought I'm here sorting medication, school bags, breakfast and sorting out my own stuff and she comes on I'm so exhausted. It just makes me angry. Thank you I do my best and sometimes it's not enough or it feels its not enough. Then she comes on with the I'm a good mum routine. She has no idea how some mums are or even what they do she isn't relatable in the slightest. ❤️❤️
I don’t blame you being angry. Being a parent is hard and I can’t even imagine how hard it is having a child with additional needs. You remember that you are a good mum and you are correct she lives in her own fairy land with her head up her ass. How she treats max is like a dog, and as for Lily she is just buying her cause I know Lily hates her mum doing tik tok

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
My kids go to that school and so does a lot of other parent kids who knows Steph which she also used to go to and was the big bully and the teacher she spoke of doesn’t even work at the school, I mentioned it to girls I know at the school and they wouldn’t have wanted the crap she was gifting in those’s boxes anyway I am glad I have boys ☺️
Exactly
You’re lucky nowadays if you get past the front door of a school without an app never mind being able to roam freely and speaking to random children. This would be concerning for parents of children with safety issues.
It's a big thing. And heads would roll if that happened. She is a lying bam of a woman!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Have you seen her latest video in her dressing gown. Lol!! Someone maybe need to tell her to concentrate on looking after Max instead of flaunting herself all over the internet and ditching him for “PR” events! She never looks after him anymore
She gives me Paul Breach vibes, trying to get down with the kids. It's like when she was doing that grating Beyonce song with the sunnies and wullie nelson jacket on, all I could see was my wee maw and aunties when they used to get up to the Slosh at family parties and all us young ones were cringing😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I LOATHE big vag, she is a horrible, narcissistic, dangerous, dishonest, scheming, fat cow.
I went to school with Emz and I LOVE how she is taking her to task and won’t back down. The sooner Vag meets her karma the better.
Emz is just the best. Bloody love her ❤️❤️❤️ oh I know can’t wait for that day. Also the friend that’s called her mum I know she is dying to see her too 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The unreal a**e licking of that Taylor-Rae and her sister when she’s met the sister once and not forgetting ekin-poo makes my skin crawl, she copies everything they do, Taylor made boxes up of all the crap she gets gifted to give away low and behold vanity vav does the same 🙄
Remember when she said she’s not a sheep and not a follower that she is a leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she copies everyone content 😬

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Oh I know cause I know that girl and she ain’t happy. Making out she has stalked her. Eh no hun she put your mum in her place. Unlike Steph she does not need to put it all over the internet 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I am here for it too can’t wait 😬
The lies that woman tells are unreal. It baffles me how she thinks that no one will ever correct or challenge her over her past and present actions. The sooner she has her very public comeuppance, the better. She needs a fall from ‘grace’ and asap.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I don’t blame you being angry. Being a parent is hard and I can’t even imagine how hard it is having a child with additional needs. You remember that you are a good mum and you are correct she lives in her own fairy land with her head up her ass. How she treats max is like a dog, and as for Lily she is just buying her cause I know Lily hates her mum doing tik tok
It's really hard. I have visuals for them so they can navigate their routines in the morning but I have to be on top of them otherwise we would be late and y. My children are verbal and are able to do things themselves but its come from sheer hardwork and consistency over the years. M could be doing a lot more if she took the time. Instead she comes on and acts like she is hard done by. Learn makaton, seek help from from speech and language to build boards for visuals, play games, read stories etc. Take him to groups to boost his social and emotional skills.
She does and shouts at him and forces him to kiss her for food it's sickening! L is way down the pecking order. And it will get worse when money stops for her! SEN mum's work hard and we reap the rewards with our dedication and sheer effort to raise these wee humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.