Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Maybe things wouldn’t take so long to do if she didn’t enter the house, set her phone up, leave the house again and then begin all her tasks. How dramatic does one person need to be? If the worst thing about being a “single” parent to you is dealing with your own cases then you have a very privileged and sheltered life.
Think that’s dig number 3 at Aimee. Unpacking soon as she’s home. Was written in her CC thread.
Honestly, she’s so transparent I can see her veins.
Who sets their phone up to walk in their front door. Honestly woman, just get on with it.

It was also highlighted Aimee didn’t shower, didn’t clean the house, hasn’t brushed or washed her hair, hasn’t done food shoppi… oh wait you’ve covered them all before lunch time. My bad. 😣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Gonna drop Sue a DM. Doll, I hear you do complete strangers washings when they come back from a holiday?
IMG_6081.jpeg

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And set it up to record her bringing her cases into the house ..feel sorry for me cos Ive got to do this by myself ! So you walked into the house to set up your phone before you did anything else ?? But you're exhausted ?? Right you are
Nawwwww she didn’t, did she? 😭😭😭😭 what a total saddo, awwww beefy hen get a fkn grip 🥴 she needs more than a bloody shake btw

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Gonna drop Sue a DM. Doll, I hear you do complete strangers washings when they come back from a holiday?
IMG_6081.jpeg
🤣 Can someone get me this womans address and I'll drop mine off as soon as I'm off my flight ! Its a hard life having a machine that washes your clothes for you !! Seriously what is wrong with people ! Floating about in her big house thinking she's Beyonce , just back from a week in the sun and some muppet offers to do her washing 🤦‍♀️! Are you ok Sue ?? Are you really ok ?

Mar 7, 2024
She’s soooo bliddy bizzy and against the clock but has time to make and edit content, approve and remove comments 🤣🤣 aye hen yer rushed aff yer feet 😭 feel for you
Yes ! She managed to run in from the car to set up the phone in her house then back out to the car to take in the suitcases .. all by herself ! Is aren't we Lils incapable of taking in her own suitcase or has Vav done it all for the drama and the views ? How sad is someone's life when they record themselves taking in suitcases ? And her and her Huns say we are the jealous ones ? 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
🤣 Can someone get me this womans address and I'll drop mine off as soon as I'm off my flight ! Its a hard life having a machine that washes your clothes for you !! Seriously what is wrong with people ! Floating about in her big house thinking she's Beyonce , just back from a week in the sun and some muppet offers to do her washing 🤦‍♀️! Are you ok Sue ?? Are you really ok ?
F*ck sake Sue, could you be any further up beefys size 20 arse ??

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yes ! She managed to run in from the car to set up the phone in her house then back out to the car to take in the suitcases .. all by herself ! Is aren't we Lils incapable of taking in her own suitcase or has Vav done it all for the drama and the views ? How sad is someone's life when they record themselves taking in suitcases ? And her and her Huns say we are the jealous ones ? 🤣🤣
Couldn't even take the letter from the letterbox first ! Its called creating relatable content , its her job apparently 🤣 ! Some of us have dirty suitcases and a real job !

Mar 7, 2024
Nothing I bet happened at the airport, made up story so she fills her quota of content, any made up story so she can talk into her phone and make money, I bet she thinks she is so so clever making up scenarios to cash in, the huns that watch and believe her need help!
How smarmy is she going to look next to petr on Thursday, hope she has packed her top drawer toy to sort herself out 😂
Can't remember if it was on here or tattle that said if we don't watch their videos till the end it doesn't count as a view and they don't get make any money ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.