Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
And set it up to record her bringing her cases into the house ..feel sorry for me cos Ive got to do this by myself ! So you walked into the house to set up your phone before you did anything else ?? But you're exhausted ?? Right you are
This is the cringiest thing I have ever seen her do I think….. apart from the quality streets tub 🤢🤢

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She’s also started making Aimee’s facial expressions 🤣🤣 like wtf

She truly is something else
She has always taken on the people she suddenly gets in withs personalities she is very strange and not well and needs help she done the same when first started interacting with Roma. Was behaving and speaking like her. Beefy breeks has many faces and many personalities to suit whoever she’s with.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s soooo bliddy bizzy and against the clock but has time to make and edit content, approve and remove comments 🤣🤣 aye hen yer rushed aff yer feet 😭 feel for you

Attachments

• IMG_4355.png
    IMG_4355.png
    159 KB · Views: 165
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She has always taken on the people she suddenly gets in withs personalities she is very strange and not well and needs help she done the same when first started interacting with Roma. Was behaving and speaking like her. Beefy breeks has many faces and many personalities to suit whoever she’s with.
Doesn’t like the person she is, sees other people like Roma more so thinks of she’s more like that then she will be liked.
Had a ex best friend exactly like her. Morphed herself in to me, same hair, same clothes, pretending to be in to the same things as me as I am a far more respected personality than she is.
Mask always slips.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See the fact that aren’t we Lils isn’t helping just shows she’s not raising her daughter properly, why would she watch her mother apparently struggle? My lot cook, clean, do washings etc if they have to & my youngest is 11 😳
This!!! She’s raising another entitled little brat like herself which is why she thinks doing anything for herself is a massive flex!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So setting up the ring light and ugly crying is relatable?? Nope it’s attention seeking to get validation cos no one in real life will give it you cos you’re the most vilest narcissist and most talked about in Aberdeen & no one likes you Vav
She absolutely hates being single. She moans about every task she has to do. Her man worked off shore - surely she did quite a lot on her own for weeks at a time. But now it’s harder cause she’s got a new label ‘single’.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This!!! She’s raising another entitled little brat like herself which is why she thinks doing anything for herself is a massive flex!!
According to her L helped, she was an angel 🙏😭 only seen Vav bring the cases in, only seen Vav huffing and puffing emptying them but let me guess, L helped them beefy took them back out to bring back in for content 🤣 she honestly talks more 💩 than what comes out her arse!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
According to her L helped, she was an angel 🙏😭 only seen Vav bring the cases in, only seen Vav huffing and puffing emptying them but let me guess, L helped them beefy took them back out to bring back in for content 🤣 she honestly talks more 💩 than what comes out her arse!!!!
Sooo the whole video is nil & void. She didn’t do it as a single mum. She did it as a mum with a supportive child. But L won’t let her make a dime from that angle. Well done L

Status
Not open for further replies.