Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Those gym leggings were a M size, when I was a 12 I ordered medium from shein. 100% she has ballooned since then, and she was a 12 then. When you see her next to a doorway in the house, she fills the whole space. I remember watching a video before she moved and she was at Petr's house and she was stood in a doorway and took up almost the whole space, I actually went and stood my then size 12 ass (and I have wide hips) and didn't take up half of it. After yrs of domestic abuse and my ex husband telling me I was fat when I was a size 8 at that point, I do have body dismorphia. She 100% is very triggering with what she says, I mean lies, about her weight.
I wasn't happy about my weight, so I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not easy for some people and the reason is usually a medical one... Liabetes isn't a reason, she's bone idle.
I hope you know, she is no where near a size 12. She’s a t, an attention seeking t, her nanas big and her mum is bigger, they tell her she is thin and stunning and a great person and if anyone argues with her they are just jealous.
I feel sorry for people who believe she is a size 12 and they question themselves, my arse is like a boys and flat, and I wear a 14 ? So I feel triggered sometimes and have to remind myself she’s a liar ! I hope you are on the way to recovery xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So Aberdeen aiport must have give her the attention she wanted and expected in Glasgow cus max has autism. She clearly didn’t get them falling over her at Glasgow so she wasn’t happy.
I’m pretty sure they are great with all small children not just autistic , especially early mornings when it tends to be quieter, and isn’t a huge airport with many other people needing their assistance.
Bullying her son first thing in the AM

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh guys 🫠 she’s tired again.
I don’t even think she knows what tired is at this point, I think she just does not know any other vocabulary to use as a caption. She’s that thick between them well distanced ears

Attachments

• IMG_1192.png
    IMG_1192.png
    335 KB · Views: 125
Mar 8, 2024
Oh guys 🫠 she’s tired again.
I don’t even think she knows what tired is at this point, I think she just does not know any other vocabulary to use as a caption. She’s that thick between them well distanced ears
Coffee no2?! That’s a normal day in my life.. when you’re on your 5/6th then you’re tired. Oh and if you truly had adhd vav, caffeine doesn’t have an affect, but you’d know that wouldn’t you? Oh wait….fake paid for diagnosis didn’t tell you

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m pretty sure they are great with all small children not just autistic , especially early mornings when it tends to be quieter, and isn’t a huge airport with many other people needing their assistance.
Bullying her son first thing in the AM
*autistic. Even my phone is sick of mentioning it, it gave up on me!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Coffee no2?! That’s a normal day in my life.. when you’re on your 5/6th then you’re tired. Oh and if you truly had adhd vav, caffeine doesn’t have an affect, but you’d know that wouldn’t you? Oh wait….fake paid for diagnosis didn’t tell you
I need a coffee before my coffee. Two is pretty normal for anyone who gets up early. Her whole identity is a tired mum of an autistic son 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.