Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Is that him checking his tinder šŸ¤£
I think heā€™s bald isnā€™t it? An his head doesnā€™t look as round there, if it was him lol

Is it me or does M look so sad on the carousel having that phone shoved in his face she actually tries to communicate through the camera in the phone instead of looking at him. Sheā€™s horrible

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wow been Mia with treatment and thereā€™s 50 odd pages canā€™t catch up on thatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so did petr not go to Disney? I have to say max looks absolutely exhausted bless him and she donā€™t look great either. I know disney can be magical but heā€™s just been away for a week to a different country yanked home stopped at a random hotel then home then back away. He just doesnā€™t look happy at all bless him

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Wow been Mia with treatment and thereā€™s 50 odd pages canā€™t catch up on thatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so did petr not go to Disney? I have to say max looks absolutely exhausted bless him and she donā€™t look great either. I know disney can be magical but heā€™s just been away for a week to a different country yanked home stopped at a random hotel then home then back away. He just doesnā€™t look happy at all bless him
Haha!
I donā€™t think heā€™s there, like someone else pointed out, sheā€™s got M on her shoulders and still holding the buggy. If he was there she would have definitely got a side shot of him holding max or something.
When they are on carousel and another ride maybe, sheā€™s holding the camera and heā€™s nowhere in site.
LOVE that for her if heā€™s fed her off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He does look exhausted, most parents wouldnā€™t have rammed all this in in a week though, I mean all good parents who understand children. Not used as a money spinner, poor kid

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Haha!
I donā€™t think heā€™s there, like someone else pointed out, sheā€™s got M on her shoulders and still holding the buggy. If he was there she would have definitely got a side shot of him holding max or something.
When they are on carousel and another ride maybe, sheā€™s holding the camera and heā€™s nowhere in site.
LOVE that for her if heā€™s fed her off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He does look exhausted, most parents wouldnā€™t have rammed all this in in a week though, I mean all good parents who understand children. Not used as a money spinner, poor kid
Totally agree I too have a non verbal child whoā€™s same age as max and there is no way she could of managed all that in the space of ten days she would be so overstimulated and it just isnā€™t good for. As you say though he is the cash cow unfortunately which is so sad I donā€™t even put my kids on any social media. These creators baffle me.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Totally agree I too have a non verbal child whoā€™s same age as max and there is no way she could of managed all that in the space of ten days she would be so overstimulated and it just isnā€™t good for. As you say though he is the cash cow unfortunately which is so sad I donā€™t even put my kids on any social media. These creators baffle me.
Itā€™s sad isnā€™t it. My little one needs a week without leaving the house to get over his holiday. He struggles so much and we always have to make sure that the week after we have nothing planned at all, no grandparents around the house. Which is great for me obviously as I get a full week of chill with him lol
It would be hard for most neurotypical children as well, considering how much walking etc you do at DLP. She just isnā€™t a good mother whatsoever. Ms needs always last. An leaving L at home for a holiday like DLP, sheā€™s horrid

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Itā€™s sad isnā€™t it. My little one needs a week without leaving the house to get over his holiday. He struggles so much and we always have to make sure that the week after we have nothing planned at all, no grandparents around the house. Which is great for me obviously as I get a full week of chill with him lol
It would be hard for most neurotypical children as well, considering how much walking etc you do at DLP. She just isnā€™t a good mother whatsoever. Ms needs always last. An leaving L at home for a holiday like DLP, sheā€™s horrid
Donā€™t understand how you can take one and not the other tbh donā€™t get it even if l is older my lads would be like no way we are coming too not being left behind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Donā€™t understand how you can take one and not the other tbh donā€™t get it even if l is older my lads would be like no way we are coming too not being left behind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yeah same! My son wanted to go to Harry Potter studios and London for his birthday, his older sister had no interest in Harry Potter but she was like hell yeah im
Coming itā€™s a weekend away šŸ˜‚ imagine saying no šŸ˜ž

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doesnā€™t matter what age you are everyone loves Disney plus she didnā€™t manage to take lily years ago when she was trying to get everything for free because of her late husband it was mentioned in an article she would love to take lily to Disney sheā€™s just a horrid mum.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Is that Pedro I spy in the airport video??

Attachments

• IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 126
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Here's me happy as a pig in se packing my cases to go to away for a fortnite and come on to see this šŸ¤£ wish u lot would stop doxxing me as an able bodied person yer making me jealous šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ fkn hell I even gave uz a pic of my wheels and STILL can't get it right . Now toddle pips šŸ‘‹ I've got packing to finish šŸ˜˜
Enjoy your holiday my darlingā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø not jel one bitšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ want some sun. Have the best time ā¤ļø

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Remember when Vav compared herself to Princess Diana šŸ˜‚

I can see the comparison, her husband didnā€™t love her and she garnered sympathy from her fans
Wonder what husband she was meaning you know since well there was only 1 she married in her 20s. Sick cow she is

Attachments

• IMG_4392.png
    IMG_4392.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 126

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See that video this morningā€¦. The boy who has made me see the world differentlyā€¦ maybe Iā€™m wrong but when you become a parent do you not generally see the world differently šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I know I didā€¦
You would genuinely think she only had one child not just because she doesnā€™t post L but with the wording when she posts M!
That wee lassie really does play second fiddle to M šŸ˜”

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
See that video this morningā€¦. The boy who has made me see the world differentlyā€¦ maybe Iā€™m wrong but when you become a parent do you not generally see the world differently šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I know I didā€¦
You would genuinely think she only had one child not just because she doesnā€™t post L but with the wording when she posts M!
That wee lassie really does play second fiddle to M šŸ˜”
Her use of language is very telling. I know she will say his autism made her see the world differently - but we all know itā€™s because she picked on autistic kids before she had one šŸ™ƒ

That aside, regardless of L not wanting on screen, you can acknowledge her through your use of language even if you arenā€™t using a visual!

Status
Not open for further replies.