Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
REAL ED sufferer here 🙋🏻‍♀️so actually the last thing I would be doing is recording myself in a gym or while eating she’s a total insult to people who GENUINELY suffer. She also said not long ago she’s a happy chubbier version of her old self so which is it? It’s the holiday with Petr ofcourse she will be hoping to jump his poor bones she’s obsessed still! Anyone can look like things are going well for them if the lie daily into a camera of deluded huns.
Yes, the worst thing, people watching you eat also a trigger. She has no clue

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
REAL ED sufferer here 🙋🏻‍♀️so actually the last thing I would be doing is recording myself in a gym or while eating she’s a total insult to people who GENUINELY suffer. She also said not long ago she’s a happy chubbier version of her old self so which is it? It’s the holiday with Petr ofcourse she will be hoping to jump his poor bones she’s obsessed still! Anyone can look like things are going well for them if the lie daily into a camera of deluded huns.
Same!!! Makes me so bliddy angry, the thought of going out for food with my family fills me with fear never mind sitting filming myself 🤬 I’m pretty sure most Ed sufferers would agree

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
My wee Trolly Rolly please share that meme you made, I was crying when I seen it this morning 🤣🤣🤣the cc people huv tae see.
This one? 🤣 where I telt balamory no to call me rolly 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312-084202_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312-084202_WhatsApp.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 78

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe you should try going to the gym like Steph is, it seems to be going well for her.
Listen Nana Mac, maybe take a wee bit of your grand daughters advice and pipe doon 😭 nobody is jealous of her in any way shape or form but since you are all clearly in denial, enlighten us…. What have we seriously got to be jealous of? A lying, scheming, scamming silly wee lassie who uses her son for views, lies about her true size, slags bigger girls then slags slimmer girls when it suits her narrative, took advantage of a poor boy and his families situation for her own gratification, who belittled her ex Harley in front of viewers, praises the wee boys dad one day then bashes him the next….. please for the love of god tell us what we are jealous off 🙏🏼🤣😭

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Never read so much rubbish about Stephanie in all my life! It’s crazy the stories people make up about her.
There we go. That didn't take you long! I see you took tattles advice and created whatstheatory2. How predictable you are!

So you deny the cheating, lying, stealing, ruining folks livelihoods and the sheer disregard for a 9 year old by ruining her hair!

Listen carefully Vav and ill try my best to write in language you understand... you are nothing but a free loading user who thrives on exploring your vulnerable son for money! Instead of fannying around in a gym support your wee boy in the way he deserves. If you want to be an influencer which FYI isn't a job per se then own your s admit you have done wrong, own up to your size, stop bragging about the expensive s you claim to own and accept your man dumped you and you are co parenting! You brag in a climate where families struggle to even put their heating on, or feed their kids and then come on with the woe is me sob story! You have no idea what real life is. Grow up, you are 37 living in rented gaff you can't afford and claim every benefit going yet claim you work hard for it. Do you f**k! And BTW not jealous in the slightest I have an ace career a man who loves me, my own home, mates and kids who are achieving despite their challenges! Go in your top drawer and gets some relief you absolute boot of a woman!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The same old jealous 🤣🤣 that’s actually terrible to say that can’t Brendan not get his name on the birth certificate surely having Barrie’s on it is going to help lily in the future with things I know Brendan is a t after what he did to that poor guy but he should be allowed to be put on the birth certificate of his own child.
Well he’s tried and tried and she has not allowed it. Would have to be through court etc. as far as I’m aware lily does not know that he was not on it. When she seen her passport and asked Steph said they got her name wrong 🤯🤯 it’s not that Barrie it’s another Barry not that it makes it any different mind you

Status
Not open for further replies.