Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
I will always praise an amazing experience.. loganair 😂 the nerve. My cheeks are pulled in so much with cringing the brass neck of it, I look like I’ve been on ozempic all my life. Jesus… ⚰️
Came to same the EXACT same 😩😂 only because she can’t lie a situation up because the old mink is with her.
What I don’t understand is - why can her nana go with her and happily disrupt Ms routine - why not have him at his own house, with his sister, in their own environment where he will be happier and easier to entertain. He’s asleep all night on the magic gummies now according to her videos so why up route him for some attention

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s just linked the tan who own afterglow had a look at her page and some stunning women why she needed to send it to vavron who knows.
And no need for them to flash their knickers to the world either, some proper promo material for the brand and theres vav taking a picture of herself in her mismatched kecks, growler on show. So profassshunall!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And no need for them to flash their knickers to the world either, some proper promo material for the brand and theres vav taking a picture of herself in her mismatched kecks, growler on show. So profassshunall!
I am fed up seeing her growler and nana looks wiped already before she has even started looking after max so Steph can jump about on a live.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I will always praise an amazing experience.. loganair 😂 the nerve. My cheeks are pulled in so much with cringing the brass neck of it, I look like I’ve been on ozempic all my life. Jesus… ⚰️
I am cringing for her so bad 🥴🥴🥴🥴 wtf!! Wow she needs to calm down it was Belfast babes not Aus fooking hell.

Mar 7, 2024
Real mums encourage their kids, not write them bliddy off. Not the same but my kids have dealt with a lot of trauma and I’m not like, that’s it they will never have a life, this will affect them forever, yes it may but maybe not as much with good encouragement and support to help them achieve goodness in their lives. My son struggled with his emotions & speaking, so I got him emotion cards, a wee badge for his social battery etc anything to help ease his anxiety she just whacks an iPad in front of him and hopes for the best we’ll not so much the best I don’t think she wants him to move forward
She does nothing with max . There's so many soft play, swing parks, the petting zoo and she shoves him in front of an iPad so she can eye f*ck her phone !

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve asked my 16 year old how school would be if I posted the stuff she did, she said she would get pelters it would be embarrassing. I have to block all the boys from her school because they send my daughter pictures of me from the gym and call me ‘hot’, if that’s hard for them, can only imagine the pelters L must hear. I’m mortified for her as an almost 40 year old woman. I don’t have the brain capacity to even think up posting the stuff she does. Never mind thinking them out, acting them out, editing them, and then hitting post. So many steps to go through and the realisation still never sinks in.

You can earn on tiktok without selling your soul.
Yes you can , I also heard that the young lads say to Lily what they would like to do to big Vav and it's not very nice . I'd be mortified !

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve asked my 16 year old how school would be if I posted the stuff she did, she said she would get pelters it would be embarrassing. I have to block all the boys from her school because they send my daughter pictures of me from the gym and call me ‘hot’, if that’s hard for them, can only imagine the pelters L must hear. I’m mortified for her as an almost 40 year old woman. I don’t have the brain capacity to even think up posting the stuff she does. Never mind thinking them out, acting them out, editing them, and then hitting post. So many steps to go through and the realisation still never sinks in.

You can earn on tiktok without selling your soul.
She has no shame and would sell her son's soul and her own soul to get validation she's something special 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.