Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Why does she feel like she has to “make the world see max”. It’s disturbing, go and live your life in privacy and peace, we don’t need to know what you’re doing every minute, she needs constant validation it must be exhausting for anyone being around her! When are these thick fs going to get it into their heads nobody cares. The max content is relatable because lots of us have children, we wish him well. But you are the biggest dipshit if you think you are doing your additional needs child any favours by airing them online for all to see. The tiktok account is for YOU and YOUR NEEDS not your child’s. It’s inexcusable, anyone that constantly shows their child online they should be done for child exploitation. Leaving a huge digital footprint for all to see and she’s got anxiety about him starting school - what about when you’re no longer here but you’ve plastered his entire life on social media for all to see. She’s not the full fing shilling

She’s such a pick me 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂 absolutely no substance to her at all, can’t imagine how boring she must actually be in real life. She’s every man’s worse nightmare, quite literally
May as well just throw her knickers in the comments at this point

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She's a fan Dan ...in the name of Jackson micheal I say hee hee 🤣🤣🤣 ha ha these lyrics suit her...fanny are u ok ...are u ok fanny ..u been humped by ..u been bumped by a charity criminal

Omg I’m fin crying 😭😂 2 bottles of rose down, every fers gone home because they’re light weights but secretly I’m glad 🙈😂 this is where my people are and your comments tonight are 🔥🤣 I hope she cries when she reads this thread, she’s getting absolutely annihilated on a daily but still comes back for more 🙈😭 how tragic is that

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Incase it’s no already been said, she’s not picky Rylan is a prime example of how not picky she is🤦🏼‍♀️ this holiday with Aimee is only to get Aimee’s followers views and likes ohhh and lastly wonder if the holiday will be anything like Rosie bush and Dawns where they had a wee tiff and Dawn flew home 😂
Emotional support bears at the ready 😭🤣🧸

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
And a big bow stuck on her ass like f..ck me like a milk maid take me like the cow that Iam u big bu
I just don't like people who treat people like s n people who act entitled is horrible x Iam new here but I can see yous are more fun n real than a lot of fake f..ckers on that tt I only came on to b nosey tbh n Iam now a full time hater 🤣🤣🤣🤣 n Iam loving it lol 🤣 I love to have a laugh hate fake s n a lot of people on here have good patter
Oh I’m the same, do u know how frustrated I was to read TL and not be able to comment 😏 was killing me off! Got a little sniff of this site and was like music to my ears especially when I realised I could actually comment and contribute to the beefy hate 😏😂 how is it possible to hate someone So much? do knows but here I am 💁🏼‍♀️😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh I’m the same, do u know how frustrated I was to read TL and not be able to comment 😏 was killing me off! Got a little sniff of this site and was like music to my ears especially when I realised I could actually comment and contribute to the beefy hate 😏😂 how is it possible to hate someone So much? do knows but here I am 💁🏼‍♀️😂
Same I got so annoyed reading tattle and could not comment. Especially when some things they put up was not right would be so annoying was bloody delighted when I heard about this site. Think so many people feel the same about hating her even people who have never ever met her and only came across her tik tok page.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Anno it's cause when u see it u can't u see it Anno here Iam too 🤣🤣 ohh the banter lol

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Same I got so annoyed reading tattle and could not comment. Especially when some things they put up was not right would be so annoying was bloody delighted when I heard about this site. Think so many people feel the same about hating her even people who have never ever met her and only came across her tik tok page.
Says a lot doesn’t it, to be able to provoke such hatred and distaste from strangers off the back of the absolute s she posts 😳 I just have to be grateful to not have to encounter her in real life, I’d never be able to hold back. I see the Cnut she is and having the knowledge of all that she’s done just makes it worse 😏 these people she’s wronged have way more patience than me that’s all I can say on it really 😬 class or not, some things are just beyond words and no amount of class or decorum would wash with me, I’d be serving a jail sentence that I’m sure of

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Me too 🙌🙌

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Another woe is me post on the back of something that was bugger all to do with her.
The world doesn’t need to see M, he’s one kid. Get on with your life and stop being desperate for people to accept your son, everyone does that’s why he blends in with the rest of the community in everyone eyes. It’s you that doesn’t accept him, Steph.
This constant throwing of M and his needs in everyone’s face like we all need to stop and take notice, yet she cries for inclusivity. What is it you want?
Your son is only special to you, like my daughter is only special to me, and same goes for the rest of the world. We all have our families to care about, get on with yours.

She doesn’t care about her kids digital footprint at all. When they go for jobs and companies search them online. Be some interesting stuff popping up that’s for sure. M could be perfectly able if she let him, encouraged him, developed him, dare is say… educating him (not maths though)!! Too busy telling us all to educate ourselves.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Another woe is me post on the back of something that was bugger all to do with her.
The world doesn’t need to see M, he’s one kid. Get on with your life and stop being desperate for people to accept your son, everyone does that’s why he blends in with the rest of the community in everyone eyes. It’s you that doesn’t accept him, Steph.
This constant throwing of M and his needs in everyone’s face like we all need to stop and take notice, yet she cries for inclusivity. What is it you want?
Your son is only special to you, like my daughter is only special to me, and same goes for the rest of the world. We all have our families to care about, get on with yours.

She doesn’t care about her kids digital footprint at all. When they go for jobs and companies search them online. Be some interesting stuff popping up that’s for sure. M could be perfectly able if she let him, encouraged him, developed him, dare is say… educating him (not maths though)!! Too busy telling us all to educate ourselves.
People like her thinks she’s owe something and she’s the only one in the world with a child that has disabilities. She has run with a story because it’s gained interest and she related to these parents, i remember when she changed her page from maxs voice to her name she did a video asking everyone what she should do and the majority said keep it as it is - next day it was changed to Stephanie Vavron and the TikTok shop make up was wheeled out. She’s not educating anyone, she’s just a desperate attention seeking slaggy mink wanting her 15 minutes

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
People like her thinks she’s owe something and she’s the only one in the world with a child that has disabilities. She has run with a story because it’s gained interest and she related to these parents, i remember when she changed her page from maxs voice to her name she did a video asking everyone what she should do and the majority said keep it as it is - next day it was changed to Stephanie Vavron and the TikTok shop make up was wheeled out. She’s not educating anyone, she’s just a desperate attention seeking slaggy mink wanting her 15 minutes
I remember her changing it. If this was really about M and fighting for his needs, why did the name change. Because it’s the Stephanie show.
She discriminates against her own kid everyday.
Would she be ok with someone introducing M as ‘Hi this is M, he has autism and CP’ every time he’s introduced to someone. Or would she want ‘Hi this is M’. I write that and just had a thought that yeah she probably would be ok with that as it feeds her narrative.
He’s a boy, your son. Thats where it should end, and in a setting that requires his disability to be shared, share it.

I have an invisible disability, I could get myself a blue badge if I really wanted to play on it all, you wouldn’t know looking at me. But I don’t, and I don’t introduce myself every fing day ‘Hi my names….., and I have……!
It’s life, we move, we get on with it. I’m a person first a foremost, a mother, daughter, sister, aunty. I don’t need to be seen, my family see me.
I would flip if someone introduced me then followed it up with my medical background.

As I said - zero fs for her daughter and son’s digital footprint.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I remember her changing it. If this was really about M and fighting for his needs, why did the name change. Because it’s the Stephanie show.
She discriminates against her own kid everyday.
Would she be ok with someone introducing M as ‘Hi this is M, he has autism and CP’ every time he’s introduced to someone. Or would she want ‘Hi this is M’. I write that and just had a thought that yeah she probably would be ok with that as it feeds her narrative.
He’s a boy, your son. Thats where it should end, and in a setting that requires his disability to be shared, share it.

I have an invisible disability, I could get myself a blue badge if I really wanted to play on it all, you wouldn’t know looking at me. But I don’t, and I don’t introduce myself every fing day ‘Hi my names….., and I have……!
It’s life, we move, we get on with it. I’m a person first a foremost, a mother, daughter, sister, aunty. I don’t need to be seen, my family see me.
I would flip if someone introduced me then followed it up with my medical background.

As I said - zero fs for her daughter and son’s digital footprint.
THIS 🙌🏼👌😍 poor little lad being labelled at every opportunity his sick mother has 🥴 I could never! My daughter also has lots of hidden disabilities, she’d be horrified if she heard me constantly introduce her and list all her conditions alongside her name 🥺 Beefy does that to M and treats him like a dog too 😏 shocking behaviour for a ‘sen mum’ really but just shows how clueless she is

Status
Not open for further replies.