Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
THIS 🙌🏼👌😍 poor little lad being labelled at every opportunity his sick mother has 🥴 I could never! My daughter also has lots of hidden disabilities, she’d be horrified if she heard me constantly introduce her and list all her conditions alongside her name 🥺 Beefy does that to M and treats him like a dog too 😏 shocking behaviour for a ‘sen mum’ really but just shows how clueless she is
Exactly she should want M to be seen for M not for his disabilities 🥺 if she did take the time with M I bet he would come on leaps and bounds. She can’t even keep him, in his routine that she claimed he needed to be in. Yes it’s ok to take our kids away and that but not when he’s off nursery for the least wee inconvenience to beefy like the snow or when he has a wee sniffle (these are probs days she cba doing all that driving she does)
When it comes to her, you’d think she’s the only parent who does all these things 🤣 I’m nearly 2 hrs every day, twice but I don’t say awww I do this cause I’m a single tired mum like stop bloody labelling everything like you work in fkn Asda 😆

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Jeezo!! Piggy backs on to the photo scandal the mum who spoke out doesn't need you vav! She has done a great job making this story viral.

She would have ticked the box to exclude those groups of children before M
She doesn't give a s about other SEN kids jumped on it for views and money. Then proceeded to post a montage! Making it all about her!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has a problem, I never post my son she says - last 3 videos all about Max. Anything to increase the engagement though 🙄 what I don’t get is the amount of followers she has compared to others who have around half of what she does and they way more comments and likes. She’s either bought followers or a load of folk there to see the s show, laughing stock that she is

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Across two platforms (TL) everyone is seeing that post for what it is.
I haven’t looked on tl for a while, I can’t comment but she thinks she is some guru for sen parents she’s an absolute melt. Everyone could see right through her and disliked her in the sen reform group - she knew it that’s why she left. She ss on everything she touches and turns it around to make it all about her every time

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder if she knows her surname now 🤔🤔🤣 granted she has a few but still!! 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-092131.png
    Screenshot_20240329-092131.png
    328.5 KB · Views: 153

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
yeah thanks to the staff at his nursery for all their hard work with using makaton, maybe she should stop eye bleeping her bliddy phone and encourage it more at home. It’s probs because he doesn’t associate it with how she communicates 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s everyone else who is trying to encourage him, she’s writing him off. How many bliddy ties did she make eye contact with that phone 😭

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She's clearly sat and watched the nursery staff with that wee soul at his stay and play and realised he reacts positively to that song. Steph’s learnt a new variation on a childhood staple and wants the world to know it😏. Maybe if she spent less time learning the line dancing routine for that s Beyonce song so she could model her Wullie Nelson jacket, she could teach the wee guy some simple action songs. The wee man keeps looking at the camera also. Life through a lens for these poor kids.
I think all parents should celebrate their kids and their achievements however small but that rocket just reeks of falseness. Does my nut in.
Also, why the makaton all of a sudden? Probably because she was held captive yesterday watching the staff actively communicating with the kids, probably got a shock seeing him doing basic communication skills and spun them a line that she does it at home and will continue to do so with him. Never saw her do it before, hmmm... 🤔🤔

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She's clearly sat and watched the nursery staff with that wee soul at his stay and play and realised he reacts positively to that song. Steph’s learnt a new variation on a childhood staple and wants the world to know it😏. Maybe if she spent less time learning the line dancing routine for that s Beyonce song so she could model her Wullie Nelson jacket, she could teach the wee guy some simple action songs. The wee man keeps looking at the camera also. Life through a lens for these poor kids.
I think all parents should celebrate their kids and their achievements however small but that rocket just reeks of falseness. Does my nut in.
I forgot she was there yesterday, makes sense eh? But nothing she does is original, it all comes from other people!
It’s so sad, like he knows to look at the camera. I still sing to my kids all the time, we do our version of car karaoke 🤣 The other day we were talking about social dancing at school before you know it we’re gay gordoning it about the livingroom, not for one second did I think ‘aww hang on to I set a camera up I need to show everyone this’
These are intimate things that we will probs bring up again and have a laugh over

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I forgot she was there yesterday, makes sense eh? But nothing she does is original, it all comes from other people!
It’s so sad, like he knows to look at the camera. I still sing to my kids all the time, we do our version of car karaoke 🤣 The other day we were talking about social dancing at school before you know it we’re gay gordoning it about the livingroom, not for one second did I think ‘aww hang on to I set a camera up I need to show everyone this’
These are intimate things that we will probs bring up again and have a laugh over
Love this❤️ just a daft, crazy mamma instinctively reacting with her kids naturally😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
yeah thanks to the staff at his nursery for all their hard work with using makaton, maybe she should stop eye bleeping her bliddy phone and encourage it more at home. It’s probs because he doesn’t associate it with how she communicates 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s everyone else who is trying to encourage him, she’s writing him off. How many bliddy ties did she make eye contact with that phone 😭
Only associates it with nursery because that’s the only time it’s used. 😏

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Did anyone see at the end of the live she looked out the window and gestured and said 2 minutes to someone was she pretending to meet someone 😂 one of her fans maybe asking for her autograph. Who the do would be wandering around outside there it’s practically a building site just now!
Doing a Paul breach? 😆 classic

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Nah sorry but they are not the thighs of a size 12, 14, or even 16 😵‍💫 she’s at least a size 18 at this point……but beefy chops will swear blind she bought a size 12 🥴 why do it to yourself? Must be like mental torture lying to herself every single day 😬😂 the side eyes to the camera too 😏 yes u look absolutely STUNNNNNING babe ☠️👌
She bought a bigger tub cause she felt it too small and she’s only 5’2 😭 my cousin does ‘ice baths’ with actual ice beefy, same tub as you and she fits perfectly, she’s a genuine size 10/12 too 😜 and maybe a bit shorter than yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ stop talking pure and utter mince, it’s cause your in denial about your size!
You would think she’s the only parent with worries, stressed, we all bliddy do, just different worries, kids with actual EDs & you have this muppet ‘I struggle with mine everyday’ no beefy you don’t, it’s all lies to keep up the pretence that it’s all because of this ex or that ex!!!!! 🤬

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
He disappeared after his encounter with vag never to be seen again 🤯😂😂 he also referred to her as being a vanilla pillow princess 👸🏻 🤣🤣🤣
Vanilla ice ice baby ..stop n take a minute to listen Iam a sen mum on a mission
If u got a problem I won't help solve it
Roll out ma flip chat n write out ma plans
It's not my fault rylan wanted a man
Am the ice ice bath baby
Got ma pod nearly on the motorway yes I know Iam crazy
Pinch me..but don't out me with the charity scam

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vanilla ice ice baby ..stop n take a minute to listen Iam a sen mum on a mission
If u got a problem I won't help solve it
Roll out ma flip chat n write out ma plans
It's not my fault rylan wanted a man
Am the ice ice bath baby
Got ma pod nearly on the motorway yes I know Iam crazy
Pinch me..but don't out me with the charity scam
🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Incase it’s no already been said, she’s not picky Rylan is a prime example of how not picky she is🤦🏼‍♀️ this holiday with Aimee is only to get Aimee’s followers views and likes ohhh and lastly wonder if the holiday will be anything like Rosie bush and Dawns where they had a wee tiff and Dawn flew home 😂
She is as picky as a girl who pops ping pongs oot her vagina fur a living

Status
Not open for further replies.