Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Loathe her/ dislike her/ wish her the worst. Ok I get that. But seriously…?? We are women here. Where is the support. Do you ladies not think that this will be incredibly triggering to her…? Especially when she has expressed her MH is low.
I think you have came over to the wrong side luv👋🏻 yes we are women but why should we give her support for what she has done to people?

1) getting a dna test when pregnant, and STILL put the wrong dad on L birth certificate cause he was so besotted with Steph he said he would bring her up. That lasted 10 months

2) what she done to C and his family, you telling me that’s ok behaviour? Cause I’m not and she took that man for everything she got. Got his work insurance bought house, car, holidays oh and slept with his best mate BUT said C said if she was to move on be with him 👊🏻

3) she called a man’s work of place and said he interfered with L he got suspended he worked with kids 🤬

4) another man after C she said he was abusing her, stalked her, stripped the colour off his daughters hair she was 12 made his life hell.

5) trapped a man into getting pregnant, found all the ovulation tests and put his face all over the internet saying he was scum and was on tinder. She missed out she trapped him.

6) charity money??

Now this is a few things she has done but yes we will support a women cause her MH is an all time low. Well love that’s down to her and no one else she can change that and take accountability but she won’t and she will blame everyone else. That’s what she has done all her life and her biggest enabler are nana mac and mad Pam they need to give there head a shake. So please take that comment and shove it up Steph size (10/12) ass and toddle off.

Have a lovely Saturday 👋🏻✌🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think you have came over to the wrong side luv👋🏻 yes we are women but why should we give her support for what she has done to people?

1) getting a dna test when pregnant, and STILL put the wrong dad on L birth certificate cause he was so besotted with Steph he said he would bring her up. That lasted 10 months

2) what she done to C and his family, you telling me that’s ok behaviour? Cause I’m not and she took that man for everything she got. Got his work insurance bought house, car, holidays oh and slept with his best mate BUT said C said if she was to move on be with him 👊🏻

3) she called a man’s work of place and said he interfered with L he got suspended he worked with kids 🤬

4) another man after C she said he was abusing her, stalked her, stripped the colour off his daughters hair she was 12 made his life hell.

5) trapped a man into getting pregnant, found all the ovulation tests and put his face all over the internet saying he was scum and was on tinder. She missed out she trapped him.

6) charity money??

Now this is a few things she has done but yes we will support a women cause her MH is an all time low. Well love that’s down to her and no one else she can change that and take accountability but she won’t and she will blame everyone else. That’s what she has done all her life and her biggest enabler are nana mac and mad Pam they need to give there head a shake. So please take that comment and shove it up Steph size (10/12) ass and toddle off.

Have a lovely Saturday 👋🏻✌🏻
Single white female vibes but right enough her in the film she seems kinda normal compared to her ..scary s man she defo had Chucky instead of barbie lol 🤣 the bride of Chucky 🤣🤣🤣 that Rory guy seems a nice guy tae I don't think he will take long to see miss hannigan lol 🤣 we love u miss hannigan ha ha 🤣 see we are supportive 🙃🥰

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🙄 On this morning waffling her s again, stop dragging it out for engagement vav. We know your son M with autism isn’t being discriminated against so shut the do up, you’re boring 🥱😴
Anno scratching her ass trying to think of some new content ..oh I know Rory let's swap house like from the film u come here n I will go they're then pretend I needed to come home as the wane needed his own bed n u can just stay shag me ha ha like in the film n we fall in love n I make ur life a misery like the other film poppet 🤣🤣 f...ckin poppet I mean come on

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Btw, imagine max decided to run out onto that main road at her house or something that would put him in danger , meanwhile she's sitting in a hot bath talking to a phone.
That road is the track up to her and a another couple of houses not the main road it’s at the other side, still isn’t a very safe garden as it’s only a half height fence and he can get through it feel sorry for the other houses driving up the track to their house and see her in her red swimsuit

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Her in the ice bath, "I can't tell you how cold it is in here" probably roasting hot beefy hen, enjoy your wash ya manky cow
She can tell use exactly how cold it is with her wee duck 🤣🤣
Max chewing shoes again
Crock odile Aberdee 🤣🤣 wish she would shove a crock in her gub n shut up with her oh so perfect boring se

Status
Not open for further replies.