Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I checked about tinder and you have to verify it’s you before the account is set up. They’ll do the biometrics & can even ask for ID. So she’s absolutely bullshitting someone else has set that account up.
All she does is lie tho!
So, she’s doing a taste test for some marshmallow company. Roped in her mum & Nana, and all you can hear is M in the background verbally stimming and whatever video he’s watching. This is absolutely in no way any shade to M, he’s a gorgeous wee boy, but there’s so much noise in the video you can’t actually hear what they’re saying about the marshmallow. The stupid fud is going to lose the company business if they stumble across her video, she’s the most unprofessional eejit ever. Claims it’s her job yet fs up at every turn.
Just to clarify, I’m in no way saying she should shut M away or anything, but she could easily film this se when he’s in bed or at his dad’s. Yet again she’s just let the iPad babysit him while she films more se content. Interact with the poor boy.
she maybe straps him into his buggy with his iPad. Now that also came from Harley camp. Best she wishes she never told him her wee secretes

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
3 witches of the deen 😆😆😆do me they all look rough as ducks 🤭🤭
IMG_0937.png
Remember ladies, they are all a size 12 and we are just bloody jealous …..

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Good god, how rough is Mad Pam and that’s with a filter on? I’ve never seen her before except for her FB profile photo when I was arguing with her on the Scum newspaper article. I am truly shocked at how old she looks. She’s slightly younger than me and I do not have wrinkles like that 😳 I can see where Steph gets her rat face from. The filter dropped slightly on Stephs face when I zoomed in. Yikes!!! And the way Nana Macaroni shoved that Marshmallow into her gob, you can see she is used to ‘opening wide’

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I'm catching up as I actually have a life that entails 'real' friends unlike vag. So apparently she's got loads of videos of M on her page now? So what happened to safeguarding her kids...🤔 seems to be shes fine with the fact that strangers are saving videos of one of them? Imagine actual randoms that you don't know are sitting with videos of your child on their phones? That gives me the fear!! But views were down so got to get that💰💰 eh , sickening

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Lily’s party and Easter sponsored by marks and Spencer’s and “bow avenue” in the pip rented gaff by the looks of it. It’s prounounced boo avenue you thick t. You’d think getting all these freebies from companies she would do a bit of research considering it’s her job. If you didn’t have vouchers from the company to spend you would’ve been getting the girls boxes from Primark aswell. The 3 scheme mums all in a row eating marshmallows with their jowls hinging . The things people would do for money!

Mar 7, 2024
Good god, how rough is Mad Pam and that’s with a filter on? I’ve never seen her before except for her FB profile photo when I was arguing with her on the Scum newspaper article. I am truly shocked at how old she looks. She’s slightly younger than me and I do not have wrinkles like that 😳 I can see where Steph gets her rat face from. The filter dropped slightly on Stephs face when I zoomed in. Yikes!!! And the way Nana Macaroni shoved that Marshmallow into her gob, you can see she is used to ‘opening wide’
lol all three of them aren't too fussed to what goes in their mouths ... 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
So, she’s doing a taste test for some marshmallow company. Roped in her mum & Nana, and all you can hear is M in the background verbally stimming and whatever video he’s watching. This is absolutely in no way any shade to M, he’s a gorgeous wee boy, but there’s so much noise in the video you can’t actually hear what they’re saying about the marshmallow. The stupid fud is going to lose the company business if they stumble across her video, she’s the most unprofessional eejit ever. Claims it’s her job yet fs up at every turn.
Just to clarify, I’m in no way saying she should shut M away or anything, but she could easily film this se when he’s in bed or at his dad’s. Yet again she’s just let the iPad babysit him while she films more se content. Interact with the poor boy.
How can the three witches sit there stuffing their big fat gobs while the wee man is screaming in the background not one of them gets up to see if he's ok ? Mother of the year I think not !!

Mar 7, 2024
Just to clarify, I’m in no way saying she should shut M away or anything, but she could easily film this se when he’s in bed or at his dad’s. Yet again she’s just let the iPad babysit him while she films more se content. Interact with the poor

3 witches of the deen 😆😆😆do me they all look rough as ducks 🤭🤭
IMG_0937.png
Before , during and after Scottish slimmers lol

Mar 7, 2024
I'm catching up as I actually have a life that entails 'real' friends unlike vag. So apparently she's got loads of videos of M on her page now? So what happened to safeguarding her kids...🤔 seems to be shes fine with the fact that strangers are saving videos of one of them? Imagine actual randoms that you don't know are sitting with videos of your child on their phones? That gives me the fear!! But views were down so got to get that💰💰 eh , sickening
She doesn't care . Anything to make a quick buck 💰💰 she has no shame and no morals . She may call everyone who outs her trolls but we aren't the ones saving or sharing pics of her non verbal vulnerable son , it's her so called followers ! Wake up and smell the coffee ye big fat lump !

Status
Not open for further replies.