Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
When I’ve put Shein orders in, it tells me to confirm address.
Order gets placed. You have up to 10 hours to make amendment or add items.
I get an email once order confirmed, you can still change address up to dispatch.
I get a text from the courier to say they have it, and an email, and then an email it’s out for delivery. Then another it’s delivered.
I’ve actually picked my old address once when ordering, but I had plenty time to amend before it was shipped.
She will have been keeping her eye on the process of the order too, it’s time sensitive. I’m waiting on one now, no urgency but I check just so I can see.

That girl is nothing but drama, can’t stand her.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
‘Haha aye by me’ has ended me this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was stollen ...by her 🤣Shes the thief lol makes sense eh she steals everything else 🤣 wait n see she will have a whole new summer wardrobe from shein
SHE..IN.T MAKING SENSE
Where is the cameras oh turned off accidently on purpose... I see yi your so transparent vag..Ina

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well well well good old vagina George proof she actually has the SheIn order it's in the burn book lol
BURN IT ...I SAID BURN IT
MY NAME IS VAGINA GEORGE
AND IAM A MASSIVE DICK
TROLL.. ME HATE..BE JEALOUS OF ME
IVE GOT MONEY AND FILTERS
I TAKE PELTERS A POWER
THIS WHOLE APP HUMPS MY LEG
LIKE A PIT BULL HUMPING A CHINCHILLA
IAM THE DEADLIEST POISON U WILL EVER DRINK
AND MY PUSSY DOES STINK
THAT FILTER I USE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME
MY NAME IS VAGINA GEORGE AND IAM A MASSIVE DICK
I DONT CARE WHO U ARE
AS LONG AS U BUY THIS s

U need to listen to the song obviously I couldn't sleep so I re wrote it lol 🤣 enjoy
#meangirls # Regina George

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When I’ve ordered from SHEIN, I get an email and a text message straightaway telling me it’s been delivered, so she would have known on the 2nd, why wait until yesterday to do something about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've never ordered ..oh wait unless I count the order in 2020 n oh yes 2022 n oh that's right the one that's missing

Mar 8, 2024
Just half watched that second video. Had to turn it off cus she is so irritating. My husband, ex husband, can’t be annoyed cus it’s me, one previous order when there is two, she didn’t change the address, my house, I have access to the house, £300 or £280. That’s just half the se in half a video. I am beyond embarrassed for her about this. The way she moves them fake lips and hands wind me up. She absolutely thinks she’s something.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Just half watched that second video. Had to turn it off cus she is so irritating. My husband, ex husband, can’t be annoyed cus it’s me, one previous order when there is two, she didn’t change the address, my house, I have access to the house, £300 or £280. That’s just half the se in half a video. I am beyond embarrassed for her about this. The way she moves them fake lips and hands wind me up. She absolutely thinks she’s something.
She is ordered then never ordered then divorced then still merried

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the end.. she doesn’t know how people have the time to make a video about a delivery.. yet she’s had time to make two. Hahaha Steph you’re an embarrassment. And also the order is £242. Not £300 like you originally claimed. Wouldn’t be like you exaggerating to make it seem worse. You put the wrong address in. You. You are to blame. Amazon left a parcel at my door the other day. But it was the right address. You had the wrong address in. Your stupidity and entitlement astounds me.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Let’s see what complaint vav will have getting to Spain will they leave her asleep and steal the ladders? 🤣will they lose her suitcase ?…….::that would be too funny or will she make up some stupid se in that twisted head of hers and blame the kids.
Going with someone you slagged off on TikTok for being messy which tbh shameless is is grabbing the bottom of the barrel imo,all for so gent and to make her out to be so much better than shameless it’s gunna be a sshow.
Popcorn at the ready 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine if Petr’s girlfriend opened it, done a TikTok video haul for her & showing her huns the real size …. Now THAT would be priceless
The house that she claims she has access to but had to send the brother round to but then the 2nd video said her ex now lives in house so the claims a few months back she was getting it ready to sell, Petr has chucked your ass out, how mortified for you 😆 the usual hun sticking up for her they are wild, and poor Ashleigh Mcnab getting stick from them for having an opinion just like the rest of us.

Mar 8, 2024
The house that she claims she has access to but had to send the brother round to but then the 2nd video said her ex now lives in house so the claims a few months back she was getting it ready to sell, Petr has chucked your ass out, how mortified for you 😆 the usual hun sticking up for her they are wild, and poor Ashleigh Mcnab getting stick from them for having an opinion just like the rest of us.
She spouts so much se 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.