Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Is L even going on holiday? Only wondering as the shein video where lily basically got the blame for the order going missing she starts saying "all lily's, ummm all max's holiday clothes....", like she corrected herself. I know lily doesn't want to be in her page and quite rightly so, but Vav has always shown stuff she's bought for L before.
I don't know if she's going with them muppets if I was her I would just make her but me clothes, stay at home n have a big Empty Gaff party at pip Hq hope she does n some random teen ss in her big bed n pisses in the hot pod 😁

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No the family haven't gagged her to talk about it , it's just that she knows she treated him and the family disgustingly and if she talks about him she'll get ripped to shreds ! His ashes has to be split because his family wanted to lay him to rest and have somewhere to go , she only put her and lilys name on his stone . Her own father said she was vile towards them and doesn't speak to her
This is correct if she had no conscience or had done no wrong she would 100% be using C as content just as much as M for sympathy and views. But she knows she can’t

Mar 8, 2024
No the family haven't gagged her to talk about it , it's just that she knows she treated him and the family disgustingly and if she talks about him she'll get ripped to shreds ! His ashes has to be split because his family wanted to lay him to rest and have somewhere to go , she only put her and lilys name on his stone . Her own father said she was vile towards them and doesn't speak to her
She is hideous! I’m absolutely disgusted anyone supports this witch

Mar 7, 2024
This is correct if she had no conscience or had done no wrong she would 100% be using C as content just as much as M for sympathy and views. But she knows she can’t
She has no conscience or shame ! Even the Aberdeen football team is disgusted with how she treated C but she made it all about herself then stole the 15k charity money made for cancer charities

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s just the tip of the ice berg with our own Beyoncé

Mar 7, 2024
Oh ok I saw some parts of that article so that’s why she doesn’t talk about him cus she would be slated. I don’t know when that was written. I don’t actually know about the charity money or what happened with it
It was 'paid' into her own bank account before being donated but its mysteriously disappeared then her mother mad pammy said in a comment on tik tok that the hairdresser shop where the event was held , didn't hand over the charity buckets! She then deleted the comment !

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So in her twisted sad way she got the article taken down ? But at least loads of folk got to see it and comment , mad pammy will be feeling smug with her lil'kellie shoes on ! lol
The old hag shouldn’t be so smug I didn’t see any other negativity like vav got towards any of that other influencers…a little for Mrs M cause she’s a bit of a twunt but ALL that comments were for vaveroncye 😂

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She old hag shouldn’t be so smug I didn’t see any other negativity like vav got towards any of that other influencers…a little for Mrs M cause she’s a bit of a twunt but ALL that comments were for vaveroncye 😂
Yip ! The evening express knew what they were doing by printing the article . They knew there would be backlash that's why they kept it up all day and evening

Mar 7, 2024
As if C's wee mum hasn't been put through enough😢, losing her son, no mention of her on his headstone, not in the room as he sadly passed, her son being paraded about and in as much media as beefy could get him in, the family then having to see steph acting like a celeb on social media and now being accused of stealing charity money! She is absolutely diabolical she needs stopped
It's so sad for his family seeing that twunt acting like the big baffoon she is !

Mar 8, 2024
It was 'paid' into her own bank account before being donated but its mysteriously disftappeared then her mother mad pammy said in a comment on tik tok that the hairdresser shop where the event was held , didn't hand over the charity buckets! She then deleted the comment !
Oh my god so she took it and they’re blaming others for it. Vile

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I wouldn't put it past Stef to have flogged the jewellery to someone with the initial "C"
With her it's greed, not need. She moans about everything and appreciates nothing.

If she even had a bit of likeable personality about her, she would be a bit more tolerable. But she's the most selfish, self centred rude arrogant bore
She could’ve kept it for herself C stands for the t that she is. His poor family seeing her trying to play the victim and get sympathy after what she did! There’s nothing likeable about her, mean girl vibes it’s all the little reject wannabes just like her that look up to her. Most people are following the s show to see if all unfold, the rest are bought and paid for

Status
Not open for further replies.