Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh really ? Yeah it's strange , she didn't buy holiday clothes for aren't we Lils and it's funny how she's still sleeping ? You're right , I don't think she's there
Wait for the tiktok with her face close up saying “are you guys alright?” Oh course lil is here! Making out we are stalkers in her bubble! Na mate we just wanna know if she has moved out to get away from you ye bam!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Anno I wanna get a flight n hang about n watch this all go to s 🤣 get pissed at the bar b wind up the situation I can see them having a ding dong n not the kind they anticipated
Imagine we all turned up?!?! Oh the laughs we would all have, not just at her! Just us having all having a sense of humor, does the vav and aimless have any humour???

Mar 27, 2024
UK
It’s lovely to see Max looking so happy as he always does when he is in the water. Makes a change from him being stuck on his iPad being ignored or Vav screaming in his face as if he was deaf. Still a shame Beefy has to film it though, why can’t she just take the week off ‘work’ (that always makes me snigger) and just enjoy the time with him? We don’t need to see it

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Imagine we all turned up?!?! Oh the laughs we would all have, not just at her! Just us having all having a sense of humor, does the vav and aimless have any humour???
Yes would be great the way a holiday should be relaxing,cocktails great laughs n not having to be filmed. I think they would be the ones that think they are funny n u just look like is that supposed to be funny, probably her humour is when slating people behind they're back

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh really ? Yeah it's strange , she didn't buy holiday clothes for aren't we Lils and it's funny how she's still sleeping ? You're right , I don't think she's there
I heard ages ago that L did want to stay with her dad but her mum was not happy and that she would stop her seeing nana and max. That’s what she would say to her

Mar 8, 2024
That story about the aiport.. made up.. all lies.. she just can’t help herself. As if a man said that to her about never seeing anyone handle the situation so well. Talk about blowing smoke up your own hole staph. Wouldn’t be like you needing the validation off a stranger eh. It’s what you seek, every single day. You need the strangers to tell you that you’re amazing and a good mum. When in reality you’re not. Steph is guna do a sevda about being up early and the first one up. First prize bell ends

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
So here's what I don't get. Twice now we've been through Glasgow airport with my friend with her child who has cerebral palsy and autism and totally reliant on help at all times, toileting, feeding etc and is wheelchair bound. .We have went through check in then security with no assistance, thenjust do the usual duty free, something to eat etc.
It's only when we are ready to board they come and get her to use lift onto plane. No hassle for anybody and they are so helpful and nice. So if he is in a buggy I don't get it??
Just go through security and then when your boarding get help if needed.
Here's the thing some people have it much much worse and just get on with it. They don't look for badges for being a mum.

Mar 7, 2024
The thing is , Vav and Aimless don't know how to parent their own children without the help of Wendie , Crazy Nana, school, nursery etc so they panic when they have to do it on their own! Both of them have put on pantomimes to get away on holiday and seek validation and praise from strangers on the internet to say how good a mother they are ! They are the biggest waste of space who need to grow up and take responsibility for their kids without making a song and dance about doing it 'alone' 🤣🤣 pair of wet wipes who are fame and boaby hungry !

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She is someone who wants her kid to not be judged by other people. She rightfully wants him to be treated like every kid… whys she put his lanyard on in the pool? 😹
I was thinking this!!! I didn't know if it was me being unintentionally ignorant but come on to do, she wants everyone to give him the label she does and feel sorry for her.

Mar 7, 2024
Love seeing that wee boy having fun but could never imagine showing my precious child to thousands of faceless strangers.
I wish that law they have in France became law here. It's just so, so wrong on so many levels. Worst being no consent giving and absolutely no safeguarding concerns. Makes me so angry😡
I hope the law comes here and she'll lose money by not being able to parade her son !

Status
Not open for further replies.