Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 she has some serious fluid on the legs when she was in her gym years she didn’t have legs that big literally no knees their at all think I would be trying to wear some kind of stocking to help reduce the fluid
Yeah she needs to do something to get that sorted like. Posing ya leg like that doesn’t hide the fact your kneecapless staph

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Slagging Glasgow airport assistance now 😂 what is this bints problem, I have 4 with autism and other disabilities thrown into the mix and 2 of them are a yr apart in age difference and never once have I used lanyards etc and managed just fine and as a single parent I travelled quite frequently on my own with mine, she just wants all eyes on her, IMO airport assistance is for people that are disabled like wheel chair users that can’t get up and downstairs or navigate queue’s she was travelling with a teen who could help with putting bags up for scanning etc while she dealt with max getting in and out of his buggy, she reeks of self entitlement and is not teaching max anything he is going to grow up thinking he he can walk to front of lines and disregard anyone else that is around.
Same, multiple children with disabilities too. She’s a self entitled lazy t. Imagine looking for assistance to take him through security when there will be a lot more people in need than her, she has a grown child with her who is physically able and could also assist her but it’s all about her. Max can walk but she chucks a lanyard around him and shoves him in a buggy with an iPad in his face. It’s hard beefy but instead of tarting yourself up for hours while they’re strapped up indoors filming your life maybe step up and be the parent you need to be to your children instead of always busy on your phone!

Mar 7, 2024
See Taylor Rae is still up vav hole in her comments yeah max is happy he isn’t sitting with his iPad most of the time ,she could be doing things like swimming etc at the week and last week as the weather has been crap in the deen this Easter hols but no it has to be on holiday and of course to be filmed
She's as much as an idiot as beefy flaps is ! Her and her sugar daddy but she 'loves' him , aye it's because he owns a company and pays for your plastic surgery ya gold digger !

Mar 11, 2024
uk
How much has she edited her arm and face in this pic with the slimming filter 😂😂 can see next to the sunglasses
IMG_0479.png

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
So each to their own but when I go abroad it's a tinted moisturiser for night time and some clear mascara, for lashes and brows and a bit of blusher, nowt else. Could not bear a full face on in that heat.
She is piling it on and resembles the tin man's sister. Hate that metallic look that some seem to think looks illuminated.
Wee tip Vav.. invest a few dollars in a quality tinted moisturiser and you'll get a dewy not tin man look.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
“ and my dress has pockets “ said nobody ever when doing a make up video WTF 😩😂😂
The pockets are for her tissues when the crushing weight of disappointment of the bffs forever holiday catches up with her. Queue black and white video in next few days. Alluding to yet not quite saying that Aimless is a liability and that she had really bad service everywhere(nobody's gave a flying fook about who they are in other words or don't recognise them without the filters on) and that the whole of Spain needs to "educate" themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.