Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Did she really have everyone outside the room while her partner said his goodbyes? I can’t fathom why she never let the family in?? I know the hospital would have to ‘respect’ (begrudge) her wishes as a wife but how can you be so cold and callous?? How did she ever think she would recover from that as a person and her reputation, or ever be seen as ‘human’ in the community again??

Cancer is very close to home, very close family member dealing with a reoccurrence so I know what their close family are dealing with. I just can’t imagine someone that cold hearted. Mind blown 🤯 Did C not have a sister or female cousin that wanted to rock her jaw?

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Lol she is clapping back at the rumours that L isn't there. Speaking to yourself vav! Until we actually see her there I ain't buying your BS! The video reeks of desperation to suggest she took her when we all know you didn't!! We know you're lying because your mouth is open! And its only open for three things: 1 to tell lies, 2 for c**k and 3 when you're shoveling food into it!

How many times did she look for validation from L? Aren't we L, was it L, didn't we L! 🤣🤣🤣 do off! If you are going look in her supposed direction perhaps take your specs first dumbass!

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Lol she is clapping back at the rumours L isn't there. Speaking to yourself vav! Until we actually see her there I ain't buying your BS!

How many times did she look for validation from L? Aren't we L, was it L, didn't we L! 🤣🤣🤣
Just thought the same as you 😂
And got me thinking about how shes forever saying ‘don’t watch me then’ ‘block me’ ‘scroll on’ and that she really needs to take some of her own advice and NOT read here and TL then? But like you say about us big vav you are obsessed and can’t help yourself can you?

And let’s face it you would have zero content , clap backs and drama which in essence is what the majority of your followers are here for. There’s more folk laughing at you and disliking you than fans the engagement numbers prove that. You are one horrible human as much as Aimless annoys me you are 100% using her for followers and engagement and she’s got more than you you because she’s clearly not as venomous and has the reputation locally that you have. News paper articles and the comments again prove that. Must be one of the most hated influencers but you don’t care as longs you are making a £. Despicable human.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Just thought the same as you 😂
And got me thinking about how shes forever saying ‘don’t watch me then’ ‘block me’ ‘scroll on’ and that she really needs to take some of her own advice and NOT read here and TL then? But like you say about us big vav you are obsessed and can’t help yourself can you?

And let’s face it you would have zero content , clap backs and drama which in essence is what the majority of your followers are here for. There’s more folk laughing at you and disliking you than fans the engagement numbers prove that. You are one horrible human as much as Aimless annoys me you are 100% using her for followers and engagement and she’s got more than you you because she’s clearly not as venomous and has the reputation locally that you have. News paper articles and the comments again prove that. Must be one of the most hated influencers but you don’t care as longs you are making a £. Despicable human.
Its tragic is it? Constantly needs validation because everyone knows she is a liar!

She has definitely paid for bots to like her holiday posts. They don't jump that much. Her engagement was dire before she left. Aimee has a much higher engagement and vav won't like that! Already made sly digs at her I'm the one playing in the pool with the kids, Aimee is still sleeping and then Aimee claps back with we don't set alarms on holidays. What a friendship out to beat each other and make stupid digs! Which all come from the Aberyonce hersel! I don't know much about Aimee tbf.

Aimee if you're reading this you don't need her and she isn't your friend and as the saying goes once bitten twice shy! She slated you big time to Roma and she will do it again. She is using you for content to boost her engagement. Green is most definitely her colour and she will never be loyal to you. She would throw her own nan under the bus if she could and you're no different!

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1432.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oaffft , Rachel the hat bully breeks ( the one that told me I was a bad mother ) up on Vav's comments on start of holiday vid , being her bouncer replying to rosielee 's comment . Do one , you absolute Vav obssessed melt . If you're a mother , you're the bad one advocating that . So shut your big trap !
The drama was she never got princess treatment.
If she can post videos of Max climbing window ledges, playing in parks and on chutes in the garden, he’s capable of walking through security. She asks for assistance so she doesn’t have to wait but waited an hour, longer than it take to get through security. She’s a total clown. Max is her sympathy ticket 🎫

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Did she really have everyone outside the room while her partner said his goodbyes? I can’t fathom why she never let the family in?? I know the hospital would have to ‘respect’ (begrudge) her wishes as a wife but how can you be so cold and callous?? How did she ever think she would recover from that as a person and her reputation, or ever be seen as ‘human’ in the community again??

Cancer is very close to home, very close family member dealing with a reoccurrence so I know what their close family are dealing with. I just can’t imagine someone that cold hearted. Mind blown 🤯 Did C not have a sister or female cousin that wanted to rock her jaw?
C family are the total opposite to vav. He does have sister etc but that’s not them. His family are the most loveliest family, and all they wanted for c was peace. I don’t know about if they was in the room I’m not sure. I do know that some of his closest friends she kept away she had his phone x

Mar 7, 2024
The drama was she never got princess treatment.
If she can post videos of Max climbing window ledges, playing in parks and on chutes in the garden, he’s capable of walking through security. She asks for assistance so she doesn’t have to wait but waited an hour, longer than it take to get through security. She’s a total clown. Max is her sympathy ticket 🎫
Max is also her cash cow , poor wee lad having a mother like her !

Status
Not open for further replies.