• 30F61BBB-58CF-44C2-B24E-D26301F3463E.jpeg
    30F61BBB-58CF-44C2-B24E-D26301F3463E.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 0909A95E-8D09-4325-924E-545C488DE7E6.jpeg
    0909A95E-8D09-4325-924E-545C488DE7E6.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 59

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well she can just gtf!! What kind of comment is that. Her followers are all bloody balloons. Rude b.
The idiot has liked the comment 😭🤣 like I don’t care what size any one is but don’t lie ffs!!!! Also Stephanie it’s in my professional opinion that you are more than over weight for your height, yes i may be a size 6 but my bmi etc is the optimal for my height 😜 my muscle mass is very high with a body fat of 13% ya fud, birthed 5 bairns and have abs that I’m proud of 🖕🏽
She won’t be able to run about after M if she keeps on putting weight on them she’s at risk of diabetes amongst other things

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aw I'd love u to bump into that cow you would knock her out way wan punch ye might be wee but yer a mighty wee woman ❤
Rolly my mouth would be enough, she wouldn’t know where to look, I’d destroy her with my tongue but it is a thought to just crack her the once 👊🏽🤣 I don’t venture into st enochs but maybe I will have to do a detour one day when she there 😭🤣 she knows who I am clearly as when she came out with wee Rylan I was unfollowed by him not long after 🤣😂 I didn’t follow him but like was 😂🤣 like I’m gonna be jealous of them/that 🤦🏻‍♀️ embarrassing

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
See this se 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m a size 6 all day long and I can put my life on it that I’m stronger than that fkn waste of space…. I’d run rings round the t… I don’t go to the gym to look pretty I lift like a man 😭🤣 I’m shoulder pressing 15kg dumbbells, leg pressing like 90 kg that’s almost double my weight 💪🏽 Vag with the size of her thigh will be slow as fk she will never be able to run about after M when he’s bigger and bursts of energy…. Some people are deluded 🤯
Yaaassssssss on you go girrrll!!!!! 💪🏽
I’m a size 10 which ain’t too far off you but I’ve been training years. I’m on 230kg on the leg press, much smaller and petite than her and I could go to town with her any given time. This fing clown is promoting unhealthy living buy stuffing her face with se, doing no physical activity and then telling people she’s a smaller size. Lying about relapsing was a belter. These folk blowing her trumpet just enables her even more.
See if she just said I’m a size 16/18 the weight would be off her shoulders she could drop them from her ears. Wouldn’t be worried about her coming across people in real life and wouldn’t need to hide away not giving her kids a quality of life because she’s a lying t.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve just had a look at the Brendan BPerfect latest video for the Glasgow store opening not one message from vav about the new store or her bestie mates cherine or ekin su are you bitter you didn’t get a invite vav and sprawling about the sand like she is a model i hope you have a shower get all that sand out of the cracks 🤣🤣
I know someone who was invited, they’re not a major influencer but quite successful and she’s a bloody beaut 😍 she did you as I’ve seen her in the posts, she’s a size 10/12 & I’m telling you, nowhere near the size of Vag. I think that’s why she’s decided to fk off tbh….. I think they’be said they didn’t want to attract too much negativity & tbh Vag would be majorly out her depth there, some of the girls there are beaut

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yaaassssssss on you go girrrll!!!!! 💪🏽
I’m a size 10 which ain’t too far off you but I’ve been training years. I’m on 230kg on the leg press, much smaller and petite than her and I could go to town with her any given time. This fing clown is promoting unhealthy living buy stuffing her face with se, doing no physical activity and then telling people she’s a smaller size. Lying about relapsing was a belter. These folk blowing her trumpet just enables her even more.
See if she just said I’m a size 16/18 the weight would be off her shoulders she could drop them from her ears. Wouldn’t be worried about her coming across people in real life and wouldn’t need to hide away not giving her kids a quality of life because she’s a lying t.
I’m the same but I had to take time out last year for a while, I had gynae probs again and had to have more surgery and my health just plummeted for a while, not recovering well but I’ve been back at it since January 💪🏽 I can lift the full stack for 1 🤣 I’ll get back there though.
What she’s doing to her kids is shocking especially the wee lassie, I have daughters and it fkn kills me to think they feel insecure in their bodies, my lot all go to the gym too 💪🏽 a family that eat & train together

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m the same but I had to take time out last year for a while, I had gynae probs again and had to have more surgery and my health just plummeted for a while, not recovering well but I’ve been back at it since January 💪🏽 I can lift the full stack for 1 🤣 I’ll get back there though.
What she’s doing to her kids is shocking especially the wee lassie, I have daughters and it fkn kills me to think they feel insecure in their bodies, my lot all go to the gym too 💪🏽 a family that eat & train together
You absolutely will babe, muscle memory and consistency gets you far. Only thing that has muscle memory with her is her hand to mouth and her jaw from opening it. You’ve got kids to set examples for and sounds like you teach them to put in the work, and to work for what they want, and no matter what don’t give up. Giving up is the easy part. L looks fairly fortunate that she’s naturally small framed. Staf will hate that.

Staf needs to keep away from trying to Influence kids. She needs therapy!! Her nana is a seamstress or was apparently and we’ve all seen Staf measuring abilities. Frightening.
Her positive comments like that are mostly from profiles without a picture.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The idiot has liked the comment 😭🤣 like I don’t care what size any one is but don’t lie ffs!!!! Also Stephanie it’s in my professional opinion that you are more than over weight for your height, yes i may be a size 6 but my bmi etc is the optimal for my height 😜 my muscle mass is very high with a body fat of 13% ya fud, birthed 5 bairns and have abs that I’m proud of 🖕🏽
She won’t be able to run about after M if she keeps on putting weight on them she’s at risk of diabetes amongst other things
Oh shock she has!! Yes vav you are obese for your height, this is not the happiest you have been this is the BIGGEST you have been. I’ve known you for far too long and i have seen it time and time again.

I am very small to and but like you I am
Bloody proud of my body❤️👏🏻 and I’ve not birthed 5 kids you bloody super woman ❤️🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.