Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
ALL of this ‘look at me I’m a great mom, but I’d like someone to do it with me’ PERFORMANCE is for Petrs benefit. This is all for him to see in an attempt to get him into pip mansion.
I believe he is away to DLP with them, this is her setting up before making a move.
So so pathetic, as if he would want her back. Everything is fake with her, pretending to be someone she is not. Rented house, blowing cash like she’s drowning in it. She has zero sense. She should be saving for a home for her kids, a permanent one if she’s so scared for maxs future. Instead all her efforts go into pretending she’s somethin she’s not because she knows herself alone is that unattractive she needs to do something to make herself more appealable by blowing cash, designer goods etc. pathetic
What she's paid in rent the past few months is enough for a deposit on a house , however as being a 'content creator/influencer' doesn't bring in a steady wage , she won't get a mortgage

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder if the Royal Mail card in her door is telling her where her shein order has been left 🤣 shes obviously sent it to her new address, but as it hasn't arrived in time, decided to say its been nicked from her old house. Tit.
I saw mad Pam make a comment (sure it was screen shot and added to tattle) SHE picked up the parcel.

Mar 8, 2024
And here’s the proof

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpeg
    IMG_2729.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 179
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Hold up …. She’s keeping M off nursery - because going in to a setting where he goes DAILY - will be too much.
But - going on 2 holidays within 2 weeks won’t be too much?

Make it make sense beefy you absolute weapon! Why can’t you just speak facts and say
“ guyssssssss im so bliddy tireeeeeeed and bizzzzzzzy that o need to keep M off because it’s a 4 hour journey don’t you know “
Obv exaggerated cos that’s beefy

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hold up …. She’s keeping M off nursery - because going in to a setting where he goes DAILY - will be too much.
But - going on 2 holidays within 2 weeks won’t be too much?

Make it make sense beefy you absolute weapon! Why can’t you just speak facts and say
“ guyssssssss im so bliddy tireeeeeeed and bizzzzzzzy that o need to keep M off because it’s a 4 hour journey don’t you know “
Obv exaggerated cos that’s beefy
Absolutely no way she and the nursery staff have decided together I hope M is an absolute nightmare for her strange she didn’t mention the dad going maybe he has come to his senses

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also beefy - payment revision on Amazon is where you don’t have enough money in your account to pay with the chosen card, so then give you the option to revise a payment method before they cancel the order.

Miss money bags 😂😂😂
I was just away to say I’ve had that as my wages didn’t go in when I thought they had so had to pay with another card obviously not the miss moneybags she makes out 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Absolutely no way she and the nursery staff have decided together I hope M is an absolute nightmare for her strange she didn’t mention the dad going maybe he has come to his senses
I 100% do as well! Another night tonight of not being in his own bed 🙄but he needs routine 🙄she’s embarrassing

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also beefy - payment revision on Amazon is where you don’t have enough money in your account to pay with the chosen card, so then give you the option to revise a payment method before they cancel the order.

Miss money bags 😂😂😂
Haha time at the ‘i did this on my own mansion’ is coming to an end.

She is too floozy and flashy with money it’s all in her me me me persona.

Aww Steph…. Back down with a bump aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.