Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hello from Angies thread. I'm guessing this gravy is way to thick for a 3 line catch up?

Thought so. Keep on with it
Mission Reaction GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hi from angies thread. As much as I'm enjoying the mass hysteria of doxing in here etc. Admin don't do much around here. They keep the site running but it ain't anything like tattle. Report things but it does get crazy and there's barely any interaction from them things don't get deleted. Really enjoying the story's made up to how use aren't who they say you are though Iv been in fits of hysterics 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Well sometimes that’s how you have to play it. As if they are sat with all the info on made up usernames when they’ve literally put out all the info about themselves. Can’t tell you how many times Steph has shown her address on tiktok when receiving gifts. Just go to the project lips video work the two bunches of flowers. She done that, Steph!
That kind of chat excites me ✌🏻💖💕

Mar 27, 2024
UK
How’s the holiday going Vav? Did Petr stand you up because he’d rather be at home with his pretty slim girlfriend?

Can you imagine going away and having your Mad Mother and your dirty s of a Nanna trying to ‘out’ us so we don’t think it’s Vav.

Leave Rolly alone and come after me, go on I dare you.
You not bliddy bizzy on your holidays hun?
Couple of things from me…

Don’t be scoffing too many Disney donuts, you’ve got the rent to pay

Secondly love for you that Petr is no where to be seen
⭐

The fat t probably ate him 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.