Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She likes the stories that men have came up and told her you handled that well and now a hug from a strange man? This woman has daddy issues! It didn’t happen, and if it did? Another story another lie. No happy ever after for vav 😂
I’ve got autistic children and it’s never happened to me, It’s quite the opposite actually people can’t get further away from you, they don’t come up to you!! In fact someone coming up to me whilst my child is having a meltdown would be the worst thing that could happen, anything that takes attention away from my child when they need me is a no go.
But not her eh, she looking around at what everyone else is doing like the lost little girl, damsel in distress she is. Al her problems are self caused through lack of communication with her child.

Definitely got daddy issues 💯 and it’s effecting her whole life. Looking at you mad Pam!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’ve got autistic children and it’s never happened to me, It’s quite the opposite actually people can’t get further away from you, they don’t come up to you!! In fact someone coming up to me whilst my child is having a meltdown would be the worst thing that could happen, anything that takes attention away from my child when they need me is a no go.
But not her eh, she looking around at what everyone else is doing like the lost little girl, damsel in distress she is. Al her problems are self caused through lack of communication with her child.

Definitely got daddy issues 💯 and it’s effecting her whole life. Looking at you mad Pam

Definitely got daddy issues 💯 and it’s effecting her whole life. Looking at you mad Pam!
Exactly and why would you take a hug from a stranger at a stressful time? No thanks! Next will be the whole airport would have applauded that she is such a brave mum taking her autistic son on holiday by herself, or (co parenting or whatever lie she feels like that day) and that she is so pretty and skinny and amazing! I’m labelling vav
Daddy issues from now on 😆

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She likes the stories that men have came up and told her you handled that well and now a hug from a strange man? This woman has daddy issues! It didn’t happen, and if it did? Another story another lie. No happy ever after for vav 😂
It’s always men - never women isn’t it 🙄 that’s why I call BS. Men would rarely empathise in those situations. It would be more believable if it was women. She definitely has daddy issues 🙌🏼😂

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did we all think she could go on this trip without a drama? I think she was totally embarrassed at security rather than anything else. She really thinks the world owes her a favour. You are just a jumped up slapper who exploits her child, you are not royalty. Why wouldn’t he have to put his stuff through the scanner? Are you really that thick?….wait, yes you are!

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Several things I found annoying about her posts

1. Another Airport, another Drama 😳 Absolute bollocks and also NOBODY would put an item through security for someone else. She’s talking se

2. How disgusting to let a child run after the Ducks especially when they are in an enclosed area. I don’t care if your child is autistic or not YOU DO NOT allow them to frighten any animal

3. No man came up and gave her a cuddle. At the last Airport didn’t she say a man came up to her and said she was doing a good job or some bollocks like that. I must admit I only get halfway through and switch off

4. How HUGE does her Arse look 👇 Blimey I thought she was eating healthier now? fing MASSIVE!!! I bet Petr and his girlfriend have a laugh over the state of it

Attachments

• F49EC317-3E65-4494-BD16-05B232EEBB73.jpeg
    F49EC317-3E65-4494-BD16-05B232EEBB73.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 93A63875-3C3A-4AAD-9E78-24885B6DA638.jpeg
    93A63875-3C3A-4AAD-9E78-24885B6DA638.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 124

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu

1. Another Airport, another Drama 😳 Absolute bollocks and also NOBODY would put an item through security for someone else. She’s talking se

2. How disgusting to let a child run after the Ducks especially when they are in an enclosed area. I don’t care if your child is autistic or not YOU DO NOT allow them to frighten any animal

3. No man came up and gave her a cuddle. At the last Airport didn’t she say a man came up to her and said she was doing a good job or some bollocks like that. I must admit I only get halfway through and switch off

4. How HUGE does her Arse look 👇 Blimey I thought she was eating healthier now? fing MASSIVE!!! I bet Petr and his girlfriend have a laugh over the state of it
do me she’s massive 😳

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Always a man she is obsessed with them 🤣🤣 if a man came up to me in a airport I would call the police wasn’t she the one who was scared of stalkers but lets a man hug her in a foreign airport what a load of bullshit

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

That’s a HUGE ass, 😂😂 holy 💩

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
If a strange man came up to me and tried to hug me he’d get a punch in the face 👊🏼👊🏼

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she think max should get special treatment and be able to take his iPad and whatever else he’s carrying through security.

You’re missing the point of security beefy girl.

Also… communicate with him with flash cards, social stories… let him know his iPad will be taken away! make a flash card for this. I’ve said this millions of times and will continue to do so until I see you communicating with him in an inclusive way!

Because you don’t model boundaries is the reason you’re having issues. NOT security. He’s not used to having his iPad taken away is he. Again this is down to you!!
She doesn’t communicate at all with him, she doesn’t communicate with anyone in her family for that matter. We’ve all seen the video’s, She asks the questions then answers them herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.